[1.1.4.2] Bleeding Glass Shards 2: The Laceration - 6:15m Crucible no greens Bleeding Trickster [cr+][sr][vid]

I don’t know much about Bloodrager but I spent weeks perfecting Venomblades which are kind of a bridge between mostly DoT Bloodrager and mostly direct Deathmarked. And cdr and attack speed do matter a lot also for better DoTs. More hits mean a better chance for a high crit. Also a better chance of getting in that Whirling Death and Execution before you leave.

I tried to test it in on the dummy once trying to figure how long it takes to get max DoT ticks at different levels of speed and cdr.

I don’t know exactly the mechanics behind Slow Resistance but look at his AS (I am on mobile right now so can’t look it up):

155 + Ring(s) Procc + Helmet Procc + Set Procc + Battle Cry + Mogdrogen Procc. It will be (over-)maxed most of the time in Crucible.

How attack speed is affecting DoT builds? To hit and apply more often Savagery. But DoT ticking does’t stack with AS, right? So slow will affect the clear rate, not actual surviving probably.

That’s my point but I am not 100 % sure.

My other Bleeding Builds have decent ADctH via Rancor, Physical, etc…but don’t know if and how necessary it is for Trickster.

As I wrote in build’s update - I have experimented with all Legendary weapon combinations. Butcher + Bloodsong, Butcher + Butcher, Butcher + Crimson Wakes, Crimson Wakes + Bloodsong. All axe setups had 3 points in Berserker devotion. But nothing worked well enough, each setup was dying at random waves.

Scion of Crimson Wakes has best damage on paper due to additional RR, but in practice double Bloodsong setup still surpasses it. I am guessing it has to do with massive AOE double Bloodsongs provide (look at their procs) and more free points due to +1 to Nightblade on each sword.

I am not a fan of doing SR with Tricksters, tbh, and I think it comes down more to the player rather than to a build. I will try some today tho, I think if @Rhylthar can do 70-71 with his, this can probably do it too, or maybe 65-66.

@mad_lee : Try the blue one. :wink:

How is going to be better than Crimson Wakes or Butcher or second Bloodsong?

More flat and chance of up to 1000 % Bleeding Damage?

That translates into regular +150% to Bleeding damage. But I will test tonight, although Scion of the Crimson Wakes has same flat but better stats and it turned out to be worse.

I’m probably talking out of my ass coz I can’t see the GT (on phone atm), but I would assume chance of 1000% bleed to be big because you only need to apply it once, and it’s more or less there for good, no?

It is probably calculated for each tick. Otherwise it would be a broken mechanic.

@Rhylthar

Tested Gorefeast. 6:30 Crucible run. Overall, damage is on par with two Bloodsongs which kind of surprised me. I think double Bloodsongs are a bit more consistent though due to better AOE and higher OA. QoL is also higher with double Bloodsongs due to +1 to NB.

I assume, it´s only for the hit it is delivered with.

But:
It´s a bit random but if it hits with e. g. Whirling Death this DoT is enhanced. And, because of longer duration, it will tick the whole time till the DoT ends. With this Trickster, it should be 9 sec (300 % longer duration). And, if I remember correctly, you have 4 Attacks/Second with 200 % AS. The next hit with enhancement should be after max. 2.5 seconds.

@mad_lee:
Hm, Scion has 292 max-damage (Bleeding), epic has 368. That´s much.

Other question(s):
Do you have Energy problems? Because you use Arcane Spark instead of Seal of Annihilation.
What about boots? Final March are great, no doubt, but what about perhaps Windshear Greaves (crafting bonus) or Boneshatter Treads?

I think flat from a weapon applies to damage dealt by that weapon and not as a global flat (or half of a global flat roughly).

No energy problems with Owl, that was a QoL improvement.

I have just had this long boot discussion with none other than @Shoot2033 in Discord. So Boneshatters are a no-no because they give us no relevant resists. Difference between Final March and Windshear comes down to: a little bit more OA, 20% more slow res (assuming we craft Windshear for Slow Res) for Final March versus couple of skill points and proc for Windshear. %Pierce damage on Windshear is off-set by Physique on Final March that gets converted into Cunning. Aether res is a bit better than poison because with Aether res on boots we can use 8/10 armor augments from FG. With poison res we will probably have to use good old 7/7 Mankind’s Vigil.
So at the end I prefer capped Slow res and a bit more OA.

Right to the start:
Do you really need such high Slow Resistance? And I would go for Physique-Craft-Bonus (dumped into Cunning).

And if you don´t need Arcane Spark because of Owl, why not change it (or did I misunderstood you?).

Slow resistance is extremely important in Crucible. For this build I had to cap it and I also had to cap movement speed without procs. I am telling you, old version of this build was dying left and right.

Arcane Spark is needed with Owl, it’s just in previous build versions without Owl I had problems with Mana sometimes (like I had to drink Energy potion once in a while).

Okay, can´t say something about Crucible. And I am no member of the “No green mafia” (no pun intended :wink: ; I am playing with 3 Greens); my Trickster has only 32 % Slow Resistance and survives pretty well in SR.

Well, I don’t have anything against greens. I just think in most cases legendaries are better. And since I am making builds I can’t put specific greens in them just to patch holes in resists or OA/DA because I know how hard it is to obtain a specific monster infrequent.

That’s why I prefer Crucible to SR, for Crucible you have to make a more balanced spec, for SR you can ignore some stuff. Also SR doesn’t really punish deaths unlike Crucible (Shattered Real is also random af).

That´s quite right. But I like to make builds which can deal with this randomness. Won´t be fast in Crucible, but if they can beat 65/66 more or less reliably, it´s okay. :slight_smile:

I agree, to me if build can farm 65-66 more or less consistently, it’s already a great SR build. Anything above is just random e-peen stroking and has to do more with player’s ability and patience and how niche build is.

Yeah, some things work (like Bleeding Ritualist), some others don´t (tried Bleeding Dervish…).

I have to ask Shoot to pilot my Trickster…I am curious. :wink: