[1.1.4.2] Chaos Theory - 6:30m Crucible 150-170 resilient no greens Chaos AAR Mage Hunter [c+][sr]

Damn, man what a monster! Another fabulous min maxed build!

I still hate chaos with burning passion, all that piano hurts me by just watching it and Ritual circle is terrible proc, forcing you to stay on the same piece of ground. Too bad Ulzuin mark don’t work well.

1 Like

Yes. Like how secretly OP 1H blade arc is - capable of oneshotting 3x iron maidens in naked crucible.

Normally I’d say great build but since you didn’t listen to a single suggestion I had… WHY IS ACID RES SO LOW, HUH? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, in fact, I am seeing you for the first time in my life!

2 Likes

Burn the witch!

I managed to do sr 75 with mine almost similar. Whit urs only 66?

It can do 75, but some boss combinations would be really bad for it.

I am using a chaos aar magehunter as well that can do up to SR 80, sometimes it struggles with some bad boss combinations and mutators on SR 75-76, I must say 65-66 is the sweet spot.

1 Like

An impressive display, mortal!

1 Like

All right, wrote “In Conclusion” part (@Stupid_Dragon) and added a video of 7 seconds MQ kill..

1 Like

It took you 4 months to respawn?

He was waiting for a proper Chaos build to appear, I guess

1 Like

You woke the beast. Now we need a beauty for balancing purpose :wink:

1 Like

Don’t wanna stretch out the feedback thread so I will continue here if you don’t mind :stuck_out_tongue:

The difference between the build i used and yours is very small.

I didn’t use TD so less ritual circle for me and mirror. Also used Conviction and same boots etc. Idk how much that meakes up for crucible geing harder now.

However what I wanted to ask is, have you tried ignaffar relic? It seemed pretty dweet to me back then

I think you are looking into the wrong Grimtools, mate. My build doesn’t have Aeon and does have Ignaffar :slight_smile:

K idk where that GT is from then. I know i tried everything back then to make it work well, or to convince Z that i’ve tried everything.

ok so, back to basics.

Let’s say you would TD (which i also tried)

Losing the % chaos from abomination but gaining way more uptime on ritual circle this more 18% ttoal dmg and more durability.

Or have you tested it

I haven’t tested it I am afraid. It might be worth testing out tho. Thing is, Abomination with build’s CDR is almost 100% of the time up, so we have 260% to chaos + 160% from Devotion = 420% from that Abomination alone, which is massive. But permanent circle and more points into spirit might also be worth it.

Does Circle get reset by Aeon tho?

Yes, same way belgo or eternity reset other skills unaffected by % CDR. like runes.

THe abomination dmg is indded big. The idea was that you would gain more tankyness but damage overall stays the same.

edit: … talking silly again. So , bat goes? :smiley: At least you don’t have to worry about proccing it

So something like this: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4Vxm15EZ?