[1.1.4.2] Cookie Dervish (SR80, Naked Crucible, C+)

I know how to cure it. Green it up a little, add some of this and that. And it’s alive, it’s alive…

I’m actually thinking of something. Valinov has been successful with beronath fury pierce infiltrator before but it was more of a caster than full melee. I wanna try it on full AA, the twist? There will be 2 gg rolled derp slicers because why not?

dunno… i just cookie-cutted it… maybe there’s yet a secret way to make this? how about an another thing: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62ay9432 :rofl:

Absolutely awful. Melee Binder is weak. But you still want Bonemonger or Krieg.

The secret is getting an item that allows you to Dw :rofl:

EDIT: I GOT TROLLED LMAO

No no lol

I really forgot about that

Btw who can make a list of builds where SR set is actually good?

If you were serious then remove devastation :joy:

And what makes you think I didn’t intend to to SWITCH WEAPONS! :dizzy: :rofl:

This one?

AoM nerf was so bad makes me wanna blame global warming and world famine on it.

^you wouldn’t. My point exactly.

Umm.

1. Blademaster (pierce, maybe someone can make cold work)
  2. Dervish (This one, misery, that one pierce EoR I made that needs a rework since Oleron pierce is dead)
  3. Saboteur (the mad_lee one)
  4. If that brutallax Trickster I made can still survive in current cruci then maybe that one, since brutallax is better now.
  5. Stronghold purifier - tho idk how it compares against justicar.
  6. Pretty much every autoattacker out there with strong weapons but no sets. Those justicar fs builds will be good with SR in theory, since both sets exist for the same purpose - be a filler armor set because we don’t have any.

Would be nice to see some OA on SR though. 3-4% on 3 set bonus maybe?

Nah. I’d prefer it to be full defensive set.

@x1x1x1x2: Scrub. L2dps

I have cold Blade Arc Blademaster.

There is also Pierce spam PB Blademaster somewhere on the forums.

Melee Spellbinder is garbage. I have checked couple of patches ago. Full Krieg, like crazy flat numbers, but it could barely squeeze in 8-8:30 in pre-1.1.4.0 Crucible. It wasn’t dying tho, due to all fail-safes, but damage was depressing.

Next week will add another. :wink:

I remember posting DW melee Paladin with SR set. Going Justicar is costing you lot of skill points. And you don’t really have other options. So there is logical.

Lemme guess…

cold trickster?

You missed the class obviously. :wink:

Have you tried to upload this character? :innocent::smiley:

You mean like this? _Marithka.zip (1.2 MB)

2 Likes

I am leveling a Dervish now using Stupid_Dragon’s Virulent Dervish guide and think about transitioning to this build for endgame, since it looks partially target farmable.

Does it need any changes for the last update, or it’s good as is?