[1.1.4.2] Dagallon Purifier shoots Crucible 5:50

Thanks for the build! Been looking for an up to date DW purifier build to work towards (my first character that I’ve gotten this far in). Couple of things I’m curious about though, why get Chilling Rounds, and why overcap Thermite instead of Aura of Censure?

Censure is aslo overcapped to maximum possible allowed by gearing, lvl 17.

Chilling rounds shoot 4x every proc with DW. Multiply the WD% and 4x Explosive strike and the pass through mod that makes brimstone blast 4x…it adds up quicky

Oh oops, for some reason, I thought I saw the build had Censure at 10/12 for some reason… Maybe I pulled points when I was trying to look at other skills, my bad!

Thanks for the reply!

How are you managing energy on this? Im following this build so dont have all the gears yet but it is pretty energy intensive especially fire strike.

Cause of the low Energy regen, this build actually burns through energy faster then the Chaos AAR build I’m also following, and that only tops around 220-some energy regen for me vs the 406 energy cost.

Try a Soul shard or arcane spark

Hi Superfluff. Sorry I’m new but how does the chaos conversion help from abomination? I don’t get it…

Welcome to the forum! In Superfluff build, he’s got conversion from chaos, which is global. That’s why the flat damage from abomination is turned into lightning /fire.

I see… is this conversion coming from the gear? Or from devo / skills. Thanks for your help!

It’s not global Nery. It’s only for fire strike from dagallon helm

Yes, you’re right. But it converts the chaos damage from Abomination to split lightning and fire. This way Fire Strike can benefit from the massive flat.

Hey, replied in the pm :slight_smile:

Which alternative for the Amulet? I’ dont have the Kaisan’s :confused:
any ideas? ^^

build works really good, thx for the killer :smiley:

• List item

Thank you :slight_smile:

Empowered Essence of Beronath is pretty good

Nice Build!, Thank you super
by the way I try SR65+ , the Voiddrinker was too strong to pass through

Did you get hit by his null ball?

No,I think i got killed besause its debuff skill

This build was made purely for crucible performance so i really can’t say anything about SR.

He kills grave in crucible just fine. Did you get mobbed in SR or 1v1 grava?

Any chance this build at dealing with superbosses at least mogdrogen? I kept dying at 50% hp despite having 87% lightning res after his RR and on seal.

I have not tried. But it should be doable with some adjustments.