[1.1.4.2] Dark one's ritualist megaTANK - (Naked farmer, C+, Ongoing levelling journal included)

Yup. This would be the end build. I don’t think you even need the right rolls on the lunal’valgoth belt/medal. You really just need those items.

Resistances should be relatively easy to fix IMO. Worst case scenario, I would get arcane harmony pants (they are so awesome).

But yes, I’ll keep your suggestion in mind. <3

2 Likes

this is the version I ended up going with… fancy green weapon for lulz. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28eEgyV

Clear times were near ~6:15 when I tested, but that was before the buff to vanilla monsters

Just tested a hyper offensive version - 8:40 naked was the best result.

Why not soulcatcher ammy though?

3% max resists and mega easy overcaps + crafting bonus.

Ah…the joys of conduits. <3

yeah the build feels pretty immortal with that set up just lul 1h/offhand savagery facetanking

Fuck savagery. It’s all about biting blades boooooiiii.

2 Likes

I was thinking… why not combine our ideas into something like this? https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62ay1em2
It uses biting blades like your version, but still has the green weapon (which the 2second duration mod is the best. Also the mods dont have to be double rare… tbh anything with vit damage + cast speed would work. The seers prefix is best imo due to cdr and +3 swarm for 3% rr) I also picked up maxed totems, and use savagery for buffing stats. My version also has much higher phys res, slow res, OA, the sweet 3%max res from conduit, and it also has the wendigo devotion which is applied constantly by totem or swarm (whichever you decide to bind it to)

I’ll PM you mate

OP has been updated to include what I believe to be the BiS’d version of the dark one’s ritualist.

It boasts unparalleled firepower in addition to incredible sustain, and crushed naked crucible in 7min 25s.

HUGE thanks to @valinov for taking the time to share his character file with me, in addition to providing invaluable feedback.

NOTE: GT provided is meant to SHOWCASE what the build is capable of. It is COMPLETELY UNREALISTIC to gear for without GDstash.

Updated OP to include an alternative “Realistic” set up incorporating ghoul and guardian’s gaze.

Added a levelling guide. Levelling journal to follow.

2 Likes

Journal entry for levels 1 - 16 added.

Uploaded the video for your original build

It’s incredible 5.37! with standard buffs and defensive route with Ghoul. So few notes:

• this build have rare affixes, which are not realistic. With SF you will have strong build, but not that fast
  • build have so many sources of damage, there isn’t the case of overperforming skill
  • I played with 100% risk and for time. I managed to get lucky too. Average time will be higher ofc. Also it helps you knowing the wave and Crucible strategies. Without that one can achieve 30 seconds or even 1 minute slower time.
3 Likes

My ritualist is still suffering from not being able to go beyond SR65 dunno whats wrong.
I assume this build can do 75?
This is my build https://www.grimtools.com/calc/L2JnnGR2

You’re not focusing on ravenous earth that’s what’s wrong.

And your fire res is crap too. So is your armor absorption.

EDIT: It’s fine if you want to use storm totems, but just know that that’s a very far deviation away from my build.

2nd EDIT: You’re lacking a significant amount of RR. get revenant.

Itemswise, this would be leaps and bounds better - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZy99mqZ

You’re also not making full use of augments here, mate…

Sorry i actually think we covered this before.
But for the first question have you done SR with this build?

No, I don’t play SR because I find it tedious. But I’m absolutely certain this guy can clear 75-76.

I say this because in my experience, builds which can beat naked 170 can almost always take on 75-76

Feel free to not believe me though.

Your build have potential to do at least SR 80 when Shattered opponents are coming. Beyond that is complete RNG, but even SR 85 shouldn’t be a problem!

Wow :open_mouth: I will go farming and redo my ritualist again.