[1.1.4.2] Dark one's ritualist megaTANK - (Naked farmer, C+, Ongoing levelling journal included)

I don’t know how far the non-BiS’d one can go tbh. But 75-56 should be very doable.

@Nery: did you ever take the spec to SR?

I tried just one SR 75 run, but with BiS gear. And I have potato enemies like Benni and Moosi. But you can put label SR 75 without fear.

Nah, I’ll put it on if I ever decide to take it for a spin in SR, or if someone else who uses the guide does so.

Doesn’t matter to me one way or the other.

My goal with this guide is not to help veterans crush SR even faster, it’s to help players transition to the end game.

This may very well be my last guide, though I’ll probably just share cool builds from time to time. ^^

You mean the journal?

Cause we want more builds from you :stuck_out_tongue:

We’ll see. It’s unlikely, but never say never!

Why Seal of shadows. My low IQ have a hard time understanding it.

Let’s move this discussion to PM? I don’t want to keep bumping my own thread. Feels weird to me :stuck_out_tongue:

I am professional at doing bumping for other people’s threads!

2 Likes

Venmo for bumps. Check Dms :smirk:

:wink:

2 Likes

Journal updated to level 45.

inb4 a crucible player finds SR tedious… :scorv:

@strukto - what’s inb4?

I’m so fucking lost

hope I used it properly though, but really? crucible isn’t tedious but SR is?

INB4

@strukto - Nah m8. I think the greater consistency in crucible allows for a fair amount of strategy, especially if speed or naked is the goal here. Yet there is also sufficient amount of RNG to constantly keep you on your toes.

To me, SR is a boring grind to boss shards, during which you try your best to aggro enemies one at a time. You’re also a lot more prone to RNG.

1 Like

Depends. In early poll in the forum Crucible vs SR was for long tine the only person who picked Crucible. :smile:

But SR of course was new and people wanted to explore it. Now lots of Veterans are back to playing Crucible. For new players, campaign and SR are definitely more popular end game.

I personally likes the Crucible consistency and going fast and furious definitely brings some adrenaline. But Crucible, especially with suboptimal gear will crush you and you’ll lose all that tribute points. In SR there’s virtually no penalties for dying. But also SR is so random, slow and ultimately unrewarding to me. So depends on the personal opinion.

Agreed. Not saying one’s better than the other here.

not trying to start a debate here

my two cents however are that crucible in my opinion is the tedious option which is why I dislike it, wave after wave of samey mobs, mutators and boss combinations may differ
very very rewarding but predictable and boring for the most part

SR is a lot more like campaign, which has always been my prefered area of playing
not losing progress to dying is pretty nice, some mutator/boss combinations on the other hand aren’t fun at all
but at least I don’t get that treadmill feeling

yeah, I personally don’t care about speed and by the crucible definition SR is pretty much naked
you can use shrines of course, but they offer far less benefit than crucible buffs and banners