[1.1.4.2] Dark one's ritualist megaTANK - (Naked farmer, C+, Ongoing levelling journal included)

which everybody knows is Jimi Hendrix :scorv:

1 Like

I thought it was Arjen?

Now you’ve got me going…

You can put dead people too? Then answer is simple- Beethoven!

To answer previous question, Dark One Ritualist is one of my favorite builds but Dark Set alone isn’t the best set in the game. I think some top tier sets are: Pyran, Cyclone, SR, Bloodrager, etc.

Entry for 70 - 76 up

should i side with kymons choosen or death vigil?

Fuck kymon’s chosen. I don’t like their personality or their ideology. DEATH VIGIL 4 LYF

2 Likes

me too but i was asking for augs only thank you also phenomenal guide!

1 Like

Augment wise…hmm. Kymon’s chosen does have better augs in general, but in the end game of this build, augments aren’t really going to come from either death’s vigil or kymon’s chosen. So it doesn’t matter too much for me.

Death’s vigil does provide some decent level 40ish %vit damage augments though

1 Like

You are part Necromancer. Kymon’s Chosen won’t have anything to do with you, unless that was changed.

You can select Kymon only if you haven’t pick Necromancer class at the time.

For the sake of argument, it’s hard to tell if Beethoven was in fact a good musician, he is a legendary composer though

1 Like

How dare you disparage the deaf. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Fair enough, during his time there were no recording devices. So have to stick with Rachmaninov since one can listen to him in YouTube :slightly_smiling_face:

To stay on topic, I will try this build Spanks stryle, naked while people are watching :smile:

Dark one streaker

2 Likes

Yup, sounds like dangerous guy.
#turndownforwhat

1 Like

New entry up. It’s a short one (76 - 79). But i’ve included a video to showcase how the build runs during the levelling phase.

Even slith fights better than you.

1 Like

Brave words from a plant :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Shattered Realm, Cyclone, Dark One, Light’s Defender, Justice (I personally hate it). And a few others but these produce builds both tanky and strong.

Kymon got better augments. Vigil got one potion that some ppl find useful. Choose Kymon by default.

1 Like