[1.1.4.2] Dark one's ritualist megaTANK - (Naked farmer, C+, Ongoing levelling journal included)

@ya1: What is your definition of best?

Doesn’t die and fast.

Spanksalot, I tried once build naked in Gladiator. Died at 162 against Mad Queen. So weird how quickly she killed me, couldn’t react. Time was looking good though. 150-160 in 3:30.

Gotta pre-emptively MoT MQ. Try to end 161 at the bottom right so you can 1v1 her for a couple of seconds before using MoT.

If I end 161 anywhere else besides the lower right, I’ll go and attack other enemies first to wait out her aura before prioritising her.

hey does the greens are double rares of just rares asking for the loot filter

Yes, except for the belt

Level 79 - 97 journal entry up!

Thanks for the build and detailed leveling guide. I stopped playing the game for years ( after 700 hours playing time ) but this perfect game always installed on my pc. Wanted to come back after forgotten gods release. Leveled a necromancer to 38, just can’t decide cabalist or ritualist. Probably I’ll make a ritualist but cabalist seems cool too. I don’t know.
Anyway, thank you for sharing this build with us. Sorry for bad English.

2 Likes

hi dude, this belt got nerf?

amazing your build

No, it didn’t get nerfed. Nothing OP about it, you just need to farm for it.

This is a really great build. Not quite as durable as the Conjurer variant, but the offense more than makes up for it. I feel like a god in crucible.

Yeah, different playstyles. Lee relies moreso on passive defences, I rely more on positioning and active defence. That’s how I get away with the DPS

Hi @sir_spanksalot and thanks a lot for the guide, all of this is still valid for 1.1.5?

1. Welcome to the forum!
  2. Of course, the build has only gotten stronger.

Wow, what a quick response! and thanks, im pretty new still, had 2 level 40 but wasnt pleased with my playstyle so wants to start fresh :smiley:

@sir_spanksalot Sorry me again, what do you mean by roid juice from mamouth, i do have all the dlcs, what is the full name as i tried to google it

'roid = short form of steroid :rofl:

It’s my nickname for the malmouth experience potion which you can buy from them once you hit revered.

It gives you 100% exp bonus for an hour

'roid juice = Malmourh experience potion, yup everybody understand it, simple as that :rofl:

Btw after off hand change, which one do you think is BiS?

I’d stick with blood orb for now.

1. Crafting bonus
  2. Crit damage
  3. Higher %vit
  4. perfect acid/vit conversion
1 Like

when do i start removing savagery and tenacity of the boar? is it at level 94 when i get the full dark one set? or even later on?