[1.1.4.2] Dark one's ritualist megaTANK - (Naked farmer, C+, Ongoing levelling journal included)

When you have blood orb + biting blades

P.S:To answer your questions @Blehhh, this is the most beginner friendly build I have

blood orb + biting blades is going to be harder to get than dark ones set?
thank you so much i appreciate ur guides :slight_smile:

not a problem. Apologies for the late reply, I got distracted by my latest theorycrafting project/life :rofl:

And yes, they should be harder to get. Though, if you’re open to trading, I’m sure there are veterans herewho will be willing to craft those items so long as you provide them the materials/iron bits.

Some may do it for free, but back when I was trading/playing wihout GDstash, it was customary to give like a 5-10 ugdenbloom tip per item crafted

No problem, you dont have to apologize for anything really, you’re already helping by making wonderful guides like these. thank you so much for the reply :slight_smile:

Btw do i need to choose any options, that will change my decision
Is there any faction or side i have to side with for some quests during the game? i heard theres factions, and the order of light or kymon, do i need to Ally with Barrowholm. Kymon vs Vigil? and also in In Forgotten Gods expansion, which 3 of the Witch God Cults
like things like these that i need to becareful of my decisions on which side to help if theres more?

SPOILERS INCOMING:

1. Necromancers can’t pick kymon’s chosen. Personally, I think kymon’s chosen are a bunch of shit heads, so I never pick them

2. From a pracctical perspective, always pick barrowholm as you can be allies with both them and the ugdenbog witches

3. You can be allies with all 3 witch god cults, though it’d make most sense to pick cult of dreeg as the boost in faction rep will let you have access to venomfire quicker

Thank you,
and i just finish kiling warden, can i do forgotten gods content first before repairing the bridge to proceed? or its not as practical

Lmao. Techinically speaking, if you have the scrap and iron bits, you could skip killing the warden entirely :rofl:

It would make the most sense to head over to the witch god cults and pick a faction to ally yourself with as you’ll be able to purchase mobility runes which should make progress significantly quicker.

It’ll also let you start farming for faction rep sooner.

EDIT: Though I wouldn’t do any FG content till ultimate as you’d want to access ult difficulty asap.

Your goal in…:

1. Normal - is to get access to all factions so that you can start farming faction rep asap.

2. Elite - is to kill log asap

3. Ultimate - get dark one’s asap

You’ll also want to do the hidden path, and “the other you” for all 3 difficulties

where is the witch god cults and ally with dreeg right?

witch god cults =FG content.

Basically, follow the emissary. And yes, as mentioned above - dreeg’s cultmakes the most sense

Dreeg is best because it gives you blink rune early without having to clear FG content.

All this naked stuff bragging!.. I want pics!!! :laughing:

@Unionbaron The videos are there mate :stuck_out_tongue:

which blacksmith should i craft from to get haunt, and eldritch pact from, cause different blacksmith different stats right?

Hi Sir !

Just to signal : maybe it’s me but it appears that your nice build doesn’t appear on the ritualist builds section of the forum.
It may miss a sort of tag on the topic ? :slight_smile:

Is this build still viable?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Probably need to look at this one instead which is an updated version

Oh thank you very much for helping me out ^^

Yes it is, nothing have changed, I would still rate this build 10 out of 10. Dark One set is great with many classes, but Ritualist have highest possible damage on top of huge life steal, Wendigo Totem and Mark of Torment, so good.

I recently saw the Reaper of Cain build, considering you said it’s better than yours: Does that make it more than a 10/10? :wink:

Also: Are there good non-epic/green replacements for the ring, belt, medal and maybe an alternative for the pants (legendary or epic)? I can’t find that ring for the life of me.

Edit: And does 1.1.6.0 change anything? I used this build for my first character and it’s been really nice! Can’t do high lvl SR on ultimate just yet though as I’m missing some gear.