[1.1.7.1] Conjurer of the Dark Arts - 6:30m Crucible 150-170, "naked" Crucible, SR 85+, all Celestials, no greens immortal Conjurer

Not trying to poop on parade but I actually forgot a word. I meant my favorite Vitality Caster. Still it’s high praise.

I love how you get your 2 wendigo totems down and all your devotion procs going off and you basically become this condensed ball of RR and lifesteal. And it’s amazing to kite with this build because even running away you’re healing so much of your health. This thing doesn’t die until you hit the one-shotters and even then good piloting will dump on them.

1 Like

Hey mad, awesome build! Creating an account here just to comment on it, having loads of fun. Was wondering if you ended up testing (as you mentioned) the new off-hand Hallanx Head on this build. And if its any worth changing some skills to fit eye of dreeg since the acid>vit convertion.

Tks!

1 Like

Hey, thanks! Did test it and even created a feedback thread about it. It’s first iteration made build absolutely broken in terms of clearing speeds. So after it was nerfed I guess it’s a viable option, but I prefer Gul’Amash for an extra layer (and a pretty thick one) of tankiness.

Definitely not, there is not enough points and DEE without gear support is below mediocre (and mediocre even with items support).

1 Like

ring of basti might outperform damned ring slightly, not positive though.

Maybe in terms of damage indeed, we can gain a tiny teeny bit, but we are losing important Wasting hardcap plus relevant resists. So I wouldn’t recommend it. If you want a hard hitting Vitality build you need to build a Ritualist around Vines or Ravenous Earth or both.

ah k. I lack some of your pieces so my setup has less oa but more da. So i just want to squeeze a little more damage at the cost of wasting. Love it though, and I do need to try out cruci.

Just wanted to say thanks for this. I really enjoyed levelling this build and just killed Lokarr :smiley:

I’d tried him once before with a similar cabalist but didn’t know anything about the fight and the damage on that build wasn’t great. I got wrecked immediately and ran away with my tail between my legs!

This time I knew the damage was much better and I knew a bit more about the fight and I killed him four times in a row with barely a blip in my heartrate! As an added bonus, I got a different piece of his armour each time! 4 kills, full set - I’m happy :smiley: :

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Dreeg Decay Eye build help

1.1.6.2 Update

One of the most popular builds in the game gets even stronger! More damage, more tankiness, more immortality!

3 Likes

Nice update!

Build is one of the better all-around chars out there and I can say that since I played it.

Dark One is target farmable set and vitality casters are new players friendly as well, so well deserved popularity!

1 Like

Is this viable with ritualist and RE or is the occultist related skills more important.

It’s more than viable, just gonna be a different build with Ritualist. Ritualist has more damage but less tanky. Should be assembled differently of course.

what skills should you be using once your totems are out? just spam debuffs cof, locust, pox? sigil off cooldown?

Pretty much. You can check how I pilot it in the videos in the op. The main rotation is Wendigo Totem > Storm Totem > Sigils, you should be refreshing them constantly. Everything else should be cast when needed. It’s a piano-ish build, but once you get used to it, it’s pretty easy.

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for the build, it seems strong.
Also thanks for the detailed descriptions which I somehow managed to miss in the comments :smiley:

The post above yours basically describes the skill rotation :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Since Dark One is pretty farmable, is there any point in getting better rolled pieces like for better Chaos to Vit conversion or is it totally irrevelant since flat damage is useless as you said?

Hi, it makes total sense because you are converting damage on Destruction and Eldritch Pact’s proc. I would also try to get a chest with max physical resist and shoulders with max stun resist.

When you farm Dark One set you will have few pieces of same item, you can keep the one with better rolls. Or if you farm Lokarr for his set, you can hit few mages to get Dark One gear.

Ah, that does make sense. Unless I missed something, Chaos to Vit conversion caps out at 89% (30 helm + 30 chest + 29 amulet), right? Thank you as well for making awesome guides. :slight_smile:

Nery: I already have Lokarr’s set and can’t imagine leveling alts without it. I keep getting crap conversion rolls for Dark Ones but it’s still better than farming for Magi rings.

1 Like