[1.1.4.2] Dark one's ritualist megaTANK - (Naked farmer, C+, Ongoing levelling journal included)

witch god cults =FG content.

Basically, follow the emissary. And yes, as mentioned above - dreeg’s cultmakes the most sense

Dreeg is best because it gives you blink rune early without having to clear FG content.

All this naked stuff bragging!.. I want pics!!! :laughing:

@Unionbaron The videos are there mate :stuck_out_tongue:

which blacksmith should i craft from to get haunt, and eldritch pact from, cause different blacksmith different stats right?

Hi Sir !

Just to signal : maybe it’s me but it appears that your nice build doesn’t appear on the ritualist builds section of the forum.
It may miss a sort of tag on the topic ? :slight_smile:

Is this build still viable?

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Probably need to look at this one instead which is an updated version

Oh thank you very much for helping me out ^^

Yes it is, nothing have changed, I would still rate this build 10 out of 10. Dark One set is great with many classes, but Ritualist have highest possible damage on top of huge life steal, Wendigo Totem and Mark of Torment, so good.

I recently saw the Reaper of Cain build, considering you said it’s better than yours: Does that make it more than a 10/10? :wink:

Also: Are there good non-epic/green replacements for the ring, belt, medal and maybe an alternative for the pants (legendary or epic)? I can’t find that ring for the life of me.

Edit: And does 1.1.6.0 change anything? I used this build for my first character and it’s been really nice! Can’t do high lvl SR on ultimate just yet though as I’m missing some gear.

You mean my Phatasmal Blades Reaper? Oh it’s pretty good as well as Dark One Cabalist or Conjurer but I would say that Ritualist have high damage on top of being nearly immortal. Actually I would say Blightlord Oppressor is serious competition for Dark One Ritualist but vitality damage have incredible amount of top tier builds.

Green gear used have it’s purpose, you absolutely need conversion from belt and skill mods on weapon and medal. Weapon though can be replaced with Pandemic if you have it, that one is better than average rolled Bonespike. But medal is pretty common, just use whatever affixes you find. Pants you can use Tranquil Minds for example, although you have enough slow resistance already. Another option is Barbaros, since it have similar OA to the original pants and nice proc. Ring, Morgoneth ring is very good, but also very rare. Check for any vitality rings, you have in your inventory.

Thanks for the suggestions! And no I meant DMT’s Curse of Cain build, saw your comment on it haha.

Loving ritualist though, still trying to find Cursebearer and Wendigomane… I’ve been getting completely rekt on even low SR (ultimate) so farming that sadly is not an option yet… I think it might be my low armor absorpt?

1 Like

Mind sharing GT link? Armor absorb, don’t think on your build is hurtful.

DMT build is really good too, as well as my Bone Harvest Oppressor, Conjurer and whatever vitality build you may think :smile:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/eZPMLDPN

Should probably look for a better bonespike too

Your right ring is missing augment, add to it Irrah’s Blood as well for damage and DA. I would replace one of the rings, don’t like two Fallens. Also Mark of Illusions looks like better component for your build, you can use the extra DA to not be critted. Pants are the only bad item in your build, cause they don’t provide DA, OA, physical resistance or vitality damage. Skill bonuses are neat but still… Nice pair of Legplates of Valor, well rolled Solael Pants are gonna be better. But you need pants with physical res, 9% is too low. Boots are good. Armor absorb not important, but still change pants augments to Scaled Hide. I suppose you don’t have Bloodied Crystal or Sacred Plating?

Skill points: you have Ravenous Earth two points over the hard cap, remove them with Spirit Guide.

Thanks alot for all the tips!

Should I put mark of illusions on both rings or just 1?
What would be some good rings? I have Lifegiver and Voidheart.
For pants I have barbaros, dread knight, wraithborne.
Are boots of ill omens better?
I have both sacred plating and bloodied crystal, I’ve been farming totems for days on end now, I think I have all component blueprints

I traded for wendigomane leggings and pandemic, would pandemic increase my dmg more than my new bonespike?
https://gyazo.com/c2452c41049f692aa643d52253651485

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4VxkYKa2 <- My current setup :slight_smile: sorry for the many questions and thanks again for all of the help! Maybe I should look up some build crafting guides to get a better idea of what to prioritise :smiley:

If you have Bloodied Crystals, is the best possible augment. Sacred Plating for the shoulders is usually very good as well.

Your boots are a way better than Omen. Also Restless Remains in gloves is superior component. Voidheart is nice ring.

Pandemic vs your Bonespike is close, your rolls are fine, which mean probably slightly better. Here’s what I did with your GT link, minor changes:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZeBv9rN

• 1x Arcanum Dust in amulet
  • Prismatic Diamond in head
  • Restless Remains in gloves
  • Sacred Plating in shoulders
  • Leather in boots

Should be a real monster :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks alot! Grim Dawn community has been incredibly helpful so far, I love it :smiley:

Time to test if i’m a monster now in SR65+ ultimate, gotta get that rune of displacement :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hi,
can someone help me. I am trying to follow this guide but have no idea how to follow the devotion path.
i am lvl 72 and i am trying to get to Undying God according to build but i dont know how to get to it. can someone lay the path for me for this build? there are so many variants i am not sure how to get there.

also i dont know what skills to equip in the devotions i am really new to the game so any help would be appreciated.

this is what i was following per guide

You’re going to go in this exact order:

• Bat (refund crossroad)
  • Jackal + primordial crossroad
  • Eel
  • Wendigo + chaos crossroad
  • Revenant (refund both crossroads)

The reason why I didn’t do this at the start is because I wanted to level revenant asap.

i have bat/viper/rev/eel/jackal/wendigo with 7 primodial but i need 15 to get to UD. not sure how to get it. i also dont know when to get ghoul and Gardian gaze…if at all. what are they suppose to substitute?
also rattosh requires 3 order and i dont know where i need to get those either?