Small foreword: never played a 3-elemental build and a tactician class so decided to mix things up and make this build. Actually, it’s pretty obvious and similar to @mad_lee’s one but I’ve changed items a bit and chosen slightly different devotion route.
- Armor - Bonemonger is surely the best elemental set and it’s also very flexible, so it is here;
- Weapons - DW Malakors as the best ele weapon. Boost cadence, AoC and give very useful RR bonus to it;
- Pants and boots - both have nice procs and help to hardcap Cadence;
- Rings - cool proc, %OA, %crit, damage etc;
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Sturdy and tanky build with good OA/DA, crits and armor;
- Dynamic and colourful gameplay with lots of ele procs whirling around us;
- Metric ton of racial damage - against aetherials, eldritch, cthonians and undead.
- Very modest RR - only -98% + Viper;
- Cuba suddenly takes a long time to be killed, and becomes a true problem in SR;
Build is tanky but lacks RR, so isn’t very fast in Crucible. The best run was made under 7 mins, though more average are about 7:30. In SR farms 65-66 levels but probably can go up to 70 (hadn’t tried it, actually).
Among Nemesis the most annoying is Cuba, also Reaper can hit hard. Grava is not a big problem on his own, Kaisan too.
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection