[1.1.4.2] Iskandarian Royalty - Iskandra’s Tri-Elemental TSS Sorceress

Really like how TSS looks with this build in all it’s aspects :metal:

1 Like

Sick build! Glad you finally embraced the ways of the HUGE FUCKING SPIRIT ARCANISTS!

1 Like

Crazy oa. This build doesn’t need a banner.

Few questions/blind suggestions:

• that right node in Seekers might be worth trading Raven for Spider. Gains from spirit and oa might be better.

• what’s that Flashbang for? With this oa even 1% crit (+some %DoT) for 1 point from Elemental Balance over the cap might be worth it. I’d even consider moving points from BwC overcap there.

• bind Seekers to BwC and Bomb to Stormfire. This way Seekers proc non stop whether you move, kite or scratch your head. And Bomb procs where you want it.

• have you tried fitting Imp in there?

Thanks fluff!! I hope you also like the transmog!

Yeah. Love it. Arcanist got another cool trademark!
Now, who said that iskandra is mid tier? :smiling_imp:

Good point. Spider overall node is indeed better than Raven. It may not be too big of improvement if any though.

Fumble/impaired aim to be used in nemesis wave or hard hitting melee bosses.

Arcane bomb need more than 1 sec for it to be able to detonate. I like my bomb set before my nuke, so yeah.
Seeker is at 0.6 sec CD and attaching it to auto-attack or noCD skill make it summoned constantly without any interruption.
BTW again, BWC got about 50% or more for arcane bomb proc chance. It’s really good for spreading the bomb.

No, sorcerer lack a good fast multi-hitting skill.

Edit: BTW, about that crit damage. I actually have another setup with 3.8k OA and 90% crit damage, my 1st iteration of this build, but Ultos AoE RR and leech prove better here.

Regal :ok_hand:

Yeah, good things for testing. Irrc valinov mentioned that he sort of tested oblivion chaos but not concretely. Since the changes in the relic and some of the weapon base damage types, this might prove interesting.

I TC’d a Bramble GV thingy in this grasping vines thread which I’m confident you could make better, as you do good work. Just need to find some OA somehow… sighs at all the OA in the OP build here…

Move aside OA beggar! Give way to OA royalty!

Jabby, do you think iskandra set is the best TSS set out of the three?

As trozan set support 3 skills and iskandra only one and more to arcanist, I think both of them are on par. I prefer iskandra though because it’s more flexible and I like tri-element.

Haven’t tried allagast TSS again, stormbox is good but it’s nerfed harshly in the set and skill itself. Honestly, there’s too many Nerf in Inquisitor attacking skills. Also, aether is in a bad state.

when was this nerf on SBoE???

The flat on allagast 4 set bonus got half iirc, also some Nerf in stormbox + tether skill itself. It’s actually happen after my allagast+cyclone vindicator build.

Still doing v well though imo.

It runs great using dread mask of gurgoth too

Yeah, I am just not in the mood to pick up the skill again. I used the skill so much prior the Nerf and the difference is quite noticeable.

I feel you. WB eor feels the same to me. still a great set/skill, but the nerfs hit it too hard imo

Yeah, that’s why after I made a build, I will just move on to the next concept I have in mind.

It’s a shame because I really like that allagast+cyclone vindicator. I love this build too, as I have a soft spot with iskandra set. I hope I can still use it or have some more items to play with in the next patch.

1 Like

You’re just a dirty hooker who loves orgies with triple elemental builds :stuck_out_tongue: <3

Damn it, where are forum signatures when you need them most? :smile:

But joining the cult for next patch. It will be epic and not just for the new epic items changes, I hope.

But I have some dirty thoughts about it.

1 Like

Hell yeah, I love tri-elemental build. The most satisfying build to play IMO. Bonemonger, iskandra, and blind sage are love…

IMO attak seru > blind sage, though I do think it needs a bit of love in terms of devotion pathing.

@thejabrixone: I wouldn’t be surprised one of the biggest reasons why ultos setup ran so much faster was because of the 20% RR on the proc

Depends, if you look at the proc in a vacuum, attak seru is better in low CDR build, blind sage is better in high CDR build.

Pathing to purple is not so bad now, it provides a good chunk of DA. Maybe crate position purple to be the defensive version of green. But yeah, blind sage offer better flexibility.

Yes, ultos good old AoE RR is quite crucial in the build improvement. It’s also leech quite well with our high spirit and %lightning.

BTW, I think ultos RR is nerfed silently in don’t know what patch. I clearly remember that it used to be 25% before.