[1.1.4.2] Iskandarian Royalty - Iskandra’s Tri-Elemental TSS Sorceress

when was this nerf on SBoE???

The flat on allagast 4 set bonus got half iirc, also some Nerf in stormbox + tether skill itself. It’s actually happen after my allagast+cyclone vindicator build.

Still doing v well though imo.

It runs great using dread mask of gurgoth too

Yeah, I am just not in the mood to pick up the skill again. I used the skill so much prior the Nerf and the difference is quite noticeable.

I feel you. WB eor feels the same to me. still a great set/skill, but the nerfs hit it too hard imo

Yeah, that’s why after I made a build, I will just move on to the next concept I have in mind.

It’s a shame because I really like that allagast+cyclone vindicator. I love this build too, as I have a soft spot with iskandra set. I hope I can still use it or have some more items to play with in the next patch.

1 Like

You’re just a dirty hooker who loves orgies with triple elemental builds :stuck_out_tongue: <3

Damn it, where are forum signatures when you need them most? :smile:

But joining the cult for next patch. It will be epic and not just for the new epic items changes, I hope.

But I have some dirty thoughts about it.

1 Like

Hell yeah, I love tri-elemental build. The most satisfying build to play IMO. Bonemonger, iskandra, and blind sage are love…

IMO attak seru > blind sage, though I do think it needs a bit of love in terms of devotion pathing.

@thejabrixone: I wouldn’t be surprised one of the biggest reasons why ultos setup ran so much faster was because of the 20% RR on the proc

Depends, if you look at the proc in a vacuum, attak seru is better in low CDR build, blind sage is better in high CDR build.

Pathing to purple is not so bad now, it provides a good chunk of DA. Maybe crate position purple to be the defensive version of green. But yeah, blind sage offer better flexibility.

Yes, ultos good old AoE RR is quite crucial in the build improvement. It’s also leech quite well with our high spirit and %lightning.

BTW, I think ultos RR is nerfed silently in don’t know what patch. I clearly remember that it used to be 25% before.

Sage is so much better than Seru. Seru has no oa, no crit dmg, no %DoT. Proc is only better with big aether conversion which is only available on Iskandra (which prefers +% crit dmg any day) or lightning (which got better things to do than going purple and tri-elemental). It’s got da but you rarely have big problems with that going that far purple. Pierce res is the only thing that saves it from total memetism.

@thejabrixone you might be right about binding Seekers to Stormfire with that cdr. 0.6s is crazy. You can have 4 Seekers sometimes. But… how much cd you got on BwC? Surely enough to have two BwC puddles at all times, no? I’m just wondering if separate BwC puddles tick separately and could proc more than one Seeker per second…

BTW how come Arcane Bomb chance on BwC is 60%? Should be 25% like on every ticking skill.

It was in the changelog. But I think it was when DG got nerfed the second time so, you know, there was a distraction.

1 Like

Not true. Cold is very viable as well with starpact.

It’s the pathing to attak seru which makes it less viable offensively imo.

It’s not, transmuted BWC is special like ravenous earth. It has been a good proccer for flame Torrent also for a long time.
BTW, BWC CD is at 2.6 sec.

On cold with Star Pact you only use 33% x 50% + ~50% x 50% = ~42% of Seru’s dmg. The rest is unconverted aether, fire and lightning. Even it it was right next to Ultos for the same affinities I’d still not take it unless for the da and pierce res.

Since arcanist has lots of oa and crit dmg you always wanna go for more oa and crit dmg. On aether its Spear and on elemental it’s Seekers/Ultos.

Right. I just checked it. But I swear I remember BwC on Witchfire with 15% chance like all other basic skills.

Now this is my kind of build. I love elemental builds and blind sage. I wish I could get that sort of OA on my Deceiver.

1 Like

I mean…obviously pair it with the right equipment. e.g. arcanum frigus, grasp of the dead, harra’s set, etc.

Another OA beggar spotted! :smiling_imp:
Thanks plasmo! BTW, I will definitely explore korvaak helm n obliteration also. Maybe in the near future. Korvaak helm proc seems pretty sweet.

Trozan set with druid is indeed very strong, wind devil + TSS are monster to build around, sustain is tricky though. I have built one myself.

Iskandra sustain is better, but making it good is more tricky. Allagast TSS not sure. I still think that allagast should support AAR + stormbox instead, more thematic I think.

I only started playing GD at AoM, so can’t relate… :joy:

1 Like

Thanks Jawa, we can always learn from each other :slight_smile:

If I revisiting Allagast again, I will probably make something like this:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28emdDV
Craft all for %physique and dump some points to spirit if you brave.
That setup doesnt look too perfect though because I run out an ability to attach aetherfire to, but I still need it for devo points. Though even if I use it, it will not do much damage either.

With so high leech, ultos and spear should heal nicely. Aether is there just for being in there, it wont really help at all I think.

I suggested it couple of times in the past, but the trozan enthusiast @Pareto always stop me… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Idk what’s your problems with Allagast
@vulkn, special for you :wink:

3 Likes