[1.1.4.2] Iskandarian Royalty - Iskandra’s Tri-Elemental TSS Sorceress

Mostly lack of knowledge about how to make a proper build on my part :joy: Now I know inquisitor seal is a must and kitting only takes you so far.

I got something more TSS less SBoE oriented built, that is tanky enough. Will soon share it. I’m really thankful for the insights you gave me on that post, and for @sir_spanksalot who helped me refine the build.

1 Like

@DMT - giiiirl. Y no conversion still.

@DMT - I really hope you watched the music video. I’ve watched this video more times than I can count, but that scene where the chick runs backwards down the stairs at 0:28 cracks me tf up every single time. And I can count very high.

2 Likes

@sir_spanksalot @vulkn
Though, in the end I switched to Bane setup with more toughness for SR; build lost ~15-20sec in Cruci
Sorry for offtop

I know this song very well, actually one of my most favorite one :dancer:

1 Like

Bane setup? I would like to see a SR setup. Thanks.

Damn, alright, time to explore allagast again

This build idea is still insane.

This is the way I’m playing it in the current patch, and it wrecks. It’s also one of the funniest builds to play in GD (imho) and it performs like a beast in both crucible and high SR (>80). It’s a setup for good pilots, and I am a lover of the glass cannon concept, but when you get used to the blast shield / MoE / ghoul rhythm it’s super satisfying to play.