1.1.4.2 State of Venomblade

5:30 or 5:35 was the best timer that I have seen for Shattered BM (with War Cry). Your super green all offensive spec was like 5 minute or so? But then no green min-maxed Belgo is also around 5:30 mark, maybe slightly faster than Shattered.

So what’s the best choice out of all three? I think it’s obvious, given that Shattered BM when build right literally cannot die and can also go as deep as Shard 90 (I think dude from our Discord that did it literally just gave up cuz he got bored).

1. SR set:

It is a solid above average place holder for many builds, It is working as intended

1. DW pierce with SR - It;s not SR here ( just the stable sustain it provides) dps wise. It is the silly modded Cadence from DW Reavers. Even 1x + Derp slicer.

Veteranga was the first that did it and I even argued with him and tested it, without SR set(i did not yet exist). More dps less tankyness. Results were surprising but I understood why. CAdence is a bit op with reavers and has amazing performence the more you are surrounded by mobs.

That’s what it is. OH and the fact that WPS makes cadence proc every 2 hits…pretty important

So this is a particular topic related to a particular skill and it’s mods, SR set just doing it’s job here sustaining the core build.

As for my Belgo, yes. I did it my way :slight_smile: I’ll put in purple version but as for top results, you shall see.

@Dmt apologies yet again

I already made a min-maxed no green belgo (that also has ~2930 DA) and really good pilot did something like 5:30 or 5:25 with it, so nothing to see really. Even if it’s good 30 seconds faster than SR BM, SR BM is still leagues above.

And it’s not just SR BM. SR Dervish with 2x Misery is a much better build than Venomblade. Melee meta is lagging so much behind that dedicated sets perform considerably worse than Shattered set. It’s no bueno.

what someone else did with belgo won’t stop me from posting. This build is my soul project since AoM (when you didn’t like BM belgo iirc :slight_smile: ) which is is why i strive to take it to it’s peak

1 Like

No, I mean I would love to see your spin on non-green version.

I meant “nothing to see” as in “SR Reaver Claw is still going to be a superior build”

while i’m aware that my green version is a gross exaggeration in the name of power, I am really hoping next patch makes this dreaded status on builds stop being badge of honor whilst diminishing others that don’t go by it.

As for full purple, there si not a lot to spin on it aside from Amulet and boots. It’s pretty standard. Devotion may slightly vary but we all go for damage basically

1 Like

So hard to beat Final March tho when they give you so much Cunning. And Night’s Embrace with passive rr is just golden for BM.

I thought a spin could be trying Arcane Harmony leggings for full Cunning dump.

I wouldn’t be averse to a world where sub 6 and green free are mutually exclusive. Zantai has his balance range clearly expressed. Shake and bake bag o purple is the bland default fare, why should it ever be exceptional?

I think we’ll have to disagree here fluff. While it might be working as intended, it is not simply an above average placeholder imo.

it’s leaps and bounds ahead of several dedicated sets.

I can’t even imagine the extent a fire AAR sorc in SR set would trivialize the game :rofl:

So don’t imagine? Post ShAARterer, make the pitch.

1 Like

I will :stuck_out_tongue:

10char

i find the set boring aside from the art but ask for nerfs then :stuck_out_tongue:

My favorite is when nerfs are asked for and then they get 'em and 500 people who have never been on the forum before show up to ask about what happened. That’s the best.

Made some fresh tests
As @Superfluff said VB needs some careful ninja buffs
There are my suggestions:

1. Replace 6% phys res bonus for 2 pieces with 6% HP bonus
  2. Make phys res bonus for 4 pieces global and increase from 6 to 10%
  3. Move fumble proc from weapons to the set proc. Add ADCtH to weapons procs (like Bonemonger has, but make it a bit weaker)

Edit: 8% ADQtH would be nice (like Reign of Ice and Fire has, but ring proc deals more damage then VB weapons procs., so it shouldn’t be OP)
Fumble could be removed completely as soon as WH and Dervish has Ring of Steel and Sentonels go for Mark of the Forbidden with its own fumble proc)
Leave this suggestions at the discretion of @Zantai

More like 15. Slam on a belgo relic on SR BM and 5:45 is attainable.

If only really great pants didn’t have confuse :expressionless:

As I said, guy from our Discord achieved 5:30 or 5:35 with Serenity.

And belgo set. I did 5:45 on sr + belgo relic, which is why I said your 30 seconds faster thing is an understatement. I was supporting you man. Or do you love being antagonized?

As soon as I see x1x2 post my eyes turn red and all I see is bloody conflict!

jk, I misread your comment