[1.1.4.2] The Doom God - The 0.6s CD Vitality Doom Bolter (Cr+, Naked farmer, SR 80)

i read tthis as more cock and hot coffee went up my nose

tenor

1 Like

I thought you already did " more cock " rotation or you decided to become urologist? :smile:

3 Likes

SR 75 - 76 clear uploaded.

0 deaths, 0 shrines, 0 pharma, 0 camera abuse

2 Likes

Well done sir, looks quite solid! I did this concept as ritualist and cleared in a bit over 7.5 :stuck_out_tongue: not sure if it was too piano or I’m just too noob

1 Like

It’s PoT3 tbh.

Dropping DB from 0.7 to 0.6s is a 16% DPS gain.

Furthermore…

So low CD ascension with massive OA gain pushes the spec to the next level.

That being said, I’m really curious to see how a RE/DB cabalist will perform.

Not sure where that comment went…but:

I dislike kymon’s chosen, so I’ll always pick death’s vigil unless I desperately need augments from kymon.

But practically speaking, kymon’s chosen offers better augments.

Also…a word of warning - this build is highly dependent on gear to pull this off. Unless you already have the gear, doing a vitality based sentinel will be not so fun.

My suggestion is to do up a dark one’s spec first, and to use that character to farm the items you need, because that’ll be significantly faster.

Here’s an example of a top performing dark one’s ritualist I did up with an-almost-completed newbie-friendly levelling journal.

warlock has no vitality rr tho, and vitality is the most resisted type so far.

Still do SOME warlock though. We need more warlocks.

On paper, it seems that elemental damage is the best way to go with a lock, though you’ll miss out on that sah-weet possession/maiven’s combo

I also think vitality AAR might work assuming you can find a way to snag perfect conversion & sufficient skill points…which I’m struggling to find.

I’m trying to go for poison, but while I can get the conversion easily, with room for the shattered realm set (ugdenbog venomlaunchers with Pack of Treacherous Memes, and until then, the DW talisman), skill poins are hard to find. And warlock has the three strongest base DoTs for their type - Poison from DEE, Burn from transmuted CT’s Inferno, and Frostburn from Trozan’s Sky Shard.

Jsyk…fevered rage pox has more DoT than transmuted DEE

@Boromonokli: I think you might be struggling as well with a lack of RR. But do keep meposted, seems like a very interesting build!

It’s something I planned after a discussion with toast about a meme panetti’s replicating missile acid build that would suck and Toast even warned me away from.

Since warlock lacks the immense durability needed for PRM spam and standing my ground (and I play campaign mainly, without full sets and budget gear for most of the time, I shelved the PRM idea to grimtools and went straight for the DoTs, starting with DEE.

Also, Fevered Rage is Fevered Rage. Don’t think I could survive a fevered Korvaak or Kymon.

'locks are uber tanks doe… :confused:

I’ll see later, once I stop messing around in Dark Souls 2, putting my fists into every backside I can find.

You twisted fuck. This is why I love you :stuck_out_tongue:

P.S: Is that a critikal reference?

If it is, then it is unintentional. I play behind a nice, cozy firewall. I just play twisted challenges. e.g. bow+consumables or fist only with no shopping for consumables, which concluded in No Man wharf. (after that, I picked up a strength weapon because no point in wasting a perfectly good character)

I’m surprised I didn’t contact anything from farming hollows zombies for throwing knives in forest near-endlessly.

You might be interested in this build then. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh well that’s very lovely. Thanks for sharing this! Very nice build. Hadn’t considered a Sentinel. I tossed around the Pyromancer and Deceiver. I settled on Pyromancer for now and put together my build. Just finished SR 50/51. It’s fun to play, lots of health regen, adcth, so my life goes up and down drastically as things kick off. So for me that’s a win. I will try to push more but my standard is if it’s fun and can it get to 50/51. Gotta tweak and finesse for a bit to feel it out but I may also give something like your Sentinel a whorl.

@CaiusMartius - You’re 3 points overcapped in DB. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well of course I am because I have…a…ummm. I have secret. Yeah, it’s a secret ability that only I have. Umm. It’s called Selective Skilling. I see what my mind really wants to see and only what my mind wants to see.

Plus I always forget to check my math in Grim Tools. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like