[1.1.4.2] The Doom God - The 0.6s CD Vitality Doom Bolter (Cr+, Naked farmer, SR 80)

I remember you’re saying that banner increase your damage significantly, so that’s why I was surprised to see the naked run. Plus my experience playing DB tells me it’s hard to hit anything with it. And mind I played without piano and use spamming skill+DB as nuke. And with low CD spells and running around is even more difficult to hit anything.

The most hilarious is when Reaper decides to go crazy and start his secret Spin2Lose animation and you have to guess which direction he’ll take :smile:

1 Like

I actually practised getting direct strikes using guardians.

I would skate away, and try to hit them with DB as they tried to follow me.

1 Like

Glad to see you post the build spanks - looks great! DB can be annoying as hell to hit enemies in my experience, but the increased radius should help a bit. :+1::+1:

1 Like

Well done, Spanky.

1 Like

Congrats on this

I think your build made me wanna try mine again. Although that Clairvoyant wand AoE mod is something that my build would really like to have :frowning:

I could try harbinger’s grasp + wand and see what happens but it’s a dps loss

1 Like

Try bloodlord’s belt + fiend’s resolve

bloodlord i was already using. losing the off hand is also a big blow to dps.

But I got an ideea

WELL??? Dont leave me hanging!!!

I just read this - no actually. I crafted only the helm and pants for slow res.

Shoes was crafted for armor, and I believe the ammy is physique.

Honestly, slow res isn’t too big a problem here because of double skate, you also have perma DG + bloodfury proc to compensate for any reduction in casting speed from slows.

I tested this extensively, and I think I’m at a breakpoint in terms of casting speed. The decrease in casting animation you’d get from using restless remains is literally unnoticeable, hence the enchanted earth. But you can always use restless remains as more “padding” against slows

You also can always swap out enchanted earth for mark of the traveller if you need more slow res.

I basically doubled down on damage and let go of some sustain.

However, I think it would be best to wait for the next patch that makes WoP better and also reduces chaos res across the board.

Vit DB is kinda funny though because basically it takes some of the best things from chaos DB that were implemented after giving massive feedback on DB, then best from Clairvoyant that was revamped some time after the chaos DB thing, and then gets better CDR with path too…lol…no fair for chaos.

Idk I’ll try to think of something

@superfluff: Oh how the student has surpassed the master :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m kidding. Love ya, fluff

a lot has changed since then, and mostly 2h DB chaos got love…then there is the bizzare thing called Voidsoul than spawned along the way…tf is that

1 Like

Yeah…i don’t know what voidsoul is :confused:

As you already know, DB only really works as a main skill if it can be spammed.

Which is why 2H DB will only really ever be a powerful support nuke imo.

one idea was to use chaos rr from whispers ammy, But it becomes unbearable piano with casting yet unbuffed WoP andthen SB.

Used the seal mod on runic whispers! Gives AoE too.

Agreed. You also get more casting speed which actually translates to more DBs.

I think you can lower casting animation by 0.1s if you hit 150 - 160% casting speed*

I am considering reorienting the build towards pyro, depending on what the patch does.

Add chaos thermites, maybe transmuted chaos bwc, worth a shot

@superfluff: How are you even managing energy sustain on your spec?

not so hot. Especially since it’s more piano than yours.

Sincerely unpleasant to play now that i’ve tried it again after so long

It’s due for a complete revamp

@superfluff: Drop stormbox.

Bind fiend to seal, and revenant to sigil

i have torrent and fissure too, mandatory