[1.1.4.2] The Doom God - The 0.6s CD Vitality Doom Bolter (Cr+, Naked farmer, SR 80)

@RektbyProtoss: mate, you might also want to consider m. boneweave girdle. it’s been buffed significantly with large OA and 5-6% phys res

1 Like

Yea so many belts are much better now, also got not only old builds to update, but also new ones to make and try… give me more time pls! :rofl:

On a Pot3 setup it is, no doubt. On possession setup, voidheart lets me max out possession though. But maybe cursebearer is better than signet of the fallen? -3RR for more da shred?

Ah yea this might indeed make it better than signet of the fallen, thx!

1 Like

great job on making that axe work btw, i’ve tried many times to pull it off but never could.

the last attempt i made was with a rotgheist sentinel.

it was awful :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

That’s the thing, in 1.1.3 you needed the axe. Now in 1.1.4 you don’t need it anymore as you can just use the belt. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yeah. I know. I’ve been trying to make that axe work since AoM :stuck_out_tongue:

Now give the axe -0,5s cd to DB or a bigger area of effect. #cratepls

1 Like

with -100% energy cost to DB

crate plz.

That’s not even needed, but I’d take it as a bonus treat :stuck_out_tongue:

Btw what you think about DB as nuke skill and solid cast as spam?

Will it have chance or the whole charm of DB is in the low CD?

I mean…even with clairvoyant’s scepter, 0.6s CD on DB makes my energy run low from time to time

This. Doom bolt is best used as a spamming skill, or as a heavy support nuke as in harbinger set.

But still, it can’t compete with DB spam

@RektbyProtoss: I do use energy pots!

Just use energy pots :stuck_out_tongue: they are in the game after all.

Agree, nuke DB is a support damage skill, not a main damage skill, which spam DB is.

I am keeping a lurking eye on this. Several months ago I theory-crafted an AAR Warlock based on Moorcock’s Cymoril. It was fun and my second real attempt which got a nice boost when they did that update that boosted Arcanist. That said, for the last month I’ve been playing with an idea to make Cymoril’s more famous lover, Elric. I’ve been going with Pyromancer. But it’s definitely going to need to be 2-handed because I want it to look like Stormbringer. :smiley: I really really like theme builds even if they are ‘meme.’ So I’m going to steal any advice I find in here. HA!

2 Likes

If you are looking for 2h Doombolt, I guess you need to go for either Harbinger or Wrath of Tenebris. Both chaos builds with supportive nuke DB.

Harbinger should work very well for Pyromancer.

Do you also use energy regen royal yellies? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

harbinger all the way.

I really want to try a harbinger 'lock* with starpact. screw RR. :stuck_out_tongue:

No. I’m a purist ^^

1 Like

Well, for the theme it has to be Tenebris (which is what I’ve been going with.) Stormbringer is Elric’s 2-handed sword. I’m still playing with things and not married yet to Pyro. Researching. Grim Tooling. You know, all that stuff before the stuff. :smiley:

2 Likes

Damn bro! never thought I’d meet another Moorcock’s reader! Fully onboard with the themed build idea!

1 Like

BIGGGGGG FAN here. I actually have an original signed Whelan cover from the mid 70s Stormbringer on my wall.

EDIT: Photo. Been meaning to throw this up for a few days and kept forgetting.

i read tthis as more cock and hot coffee went up my nose

tenor

1 Like

I thought you already did " more cock " rotation or you decided to become urologist? :smile:

3 Likes