[1.1.4.2] The Infernal Champion Sorceress, Gladiator 6:15 on average!

Swear that wasn’t in AoM or even early FG, that’s why people would use arcane wastes or even cataclysm book without the set.

Yup, it wasn’t there. I think credit is to @adoomgod threads. I think he can shed some light about Aldanar’s Vanity. But is good. I was thinking about Cyclone off hand, but since I use calamitous desires, isn’t worth it.

I got aldanar base OA/DA buffed. Maybe overbuffed? It’s nice to see it again tho.

Sick sorc, Nery! Very solid defensive layers I should say! I like it.

One small thing I would change is component in chest and a ring: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZy91j0Z

Seems like it’s much better that way.

1 Like

I am scared to ask now. I like it in my spirit dump build. But Imo it will not be universal fit. No health, resistances, proc/skill/, no RR, just the OA and DA. So it was nice buff, it help me with this build!

/////tenchar

1 Like

Nah…
There is no balancing. It is just “season”.

A way for crate to entertain the long term players… :wink:

Thanks a lot, Lee!

I like my OA to be higher, these days OA give great return but Sanctified Bone is nice component too, maybe will run more offensive version to see if it can survive the pressure :thinking:

PS, I always appreciate your advises!

But my suggested version has just 30 less OA but it has Bone + better ring with a proc!

This is Crate’s community manager, pls delet this

1 Like

Or put it in a frame…

Today’s the day when all my posts will create controversy!

Wait, I thought I am just being positive!

I see Light’s Oath. Blue one converts vitality from Bat, but this one will covert the pierce, so good, proc is interesting but isn’t BWC already doing that?

Sanctified Bone perhaps is better, indeed. Fire builds can have troubles against chtonics enemies being resistant to fire.

Proc will be just a free damage in your case. Selling point was trading 30 OA for a Sanctified Bone goodiness.

Then why not blue Blazing Inferno ring. Or 25% pierce to fire is worth it?

Damn, you are right, bet you never heard this before in GD forum :wink:

1 Like

Does she look like this under the armor?
I have a Sorcerer on the way who can’t do magic. Can you set him up on a date?

I use the invisible armor illusion :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Your Sorc need to learn how to do magic and will have no problems with dates.

Throwing molotov cocktails isn’t magic :roll_eyes:

Ah, good old IK BWC Sorc. One of my favorite builds from vanilla and glad it’s still great.

1 Like

very cool. seems to melt everything very fast. Is that mortar mostly isnt it?

1 Like