[1.1.4.2] The Tarantula - Bonemonger Based, Tri-Elemental Proc-Fiesta + Item Skill Mage Hunter

The Build

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZy9AnKZ
With all permanent buff + Word of Renewal, Deadly Aim, and sitting on Inquisitor Seal.
DPS shown is Obliteration.

Build Feature

Pros:

• Fucking insane cruci clear speed
  • Colorful and unique gameplay
  • Beautiful all around stats :stuck_out_tongue:

Cons:

• Not for beginner, need to position yourself well and know what to do.
  • The build plays differently than other spellcaster, need sometime to adjust before becoming crazy killing machine.
Build Overview

BONEMONGER ADVENTURE CONTINUES!

As DW melee dies down in this season, the adaptable bonemonger morph into a spellcaster to compete with all other top tier mage!

Alright, this is a funny bonemonger focusing on procs, procs, and more procs. Then we fill the offhand slot with Mythical tome of arcane waste for its obliteration skill and massive flat RR, giving much more flexible devotion options rivaling sorcerer. Arcanist acts as a support mastery with its delicious stats, OA, more OA, more crit damage, and all the obvious defensive stats. Spirit dump technique is used to have towering high %damage to all elemental, making up for the not so hot RR.

No more explanation. If you are lost, search my profile for my past elemental bonemonger build… :stuck_out_tongue:

Equipment Choices

Try to get maximum CDR, 100% Aether>Elemental conversion, and Craft all equipment at arngrim or duncan for %physique.

Core Items:
Bonemonger Set
Main Hand: Mythical Spelldrinker. [+400% Elemental Damage, solving energy issues, convert Aether > Elemental.]
Off Hand: Mythical Tome of the Arcane Wastes. [Lovely general elemental offhand with high offensive properties and very good granted skills. Making our devo flexible.]
Belt: Ugdenbog Waistguard. [Buffed at 1.1.4.0 giving aether>elemental conversion and +inquisitor. Tempest prefix is BiS. Use whatever you like though.]
Rings: 2x Mythical Reign of Ice and Fire. [Very damaging proc which also leech. With storm box, it will create a whirlpool.]
Relic: Ignaffar’s Combustion. [Mage hunter need RR. Get +Aura of censure for completion bonus]

Supporting Items:
Gloves: Mythical Light’s Defender Gauntlets. [Relevant stats and res, good defensive stats, slightly buff Storm box]
Pants: Mythical Arcane Harmony Leggings. [Good defensive pants with huge spirit and crucial skill disrupt resistance, also has damaging proc :stuck_out_tongue: ]
Boots: Mythical Amatok’s Step. [good relevant res, decent proc.]
Medal: Mark of the Shadow Queen. [Just a craftable medal with high OA, good res, and relevant skill bonus.]
Movement Rune: Use whatever you like. I use rune of Displacement at the moment.

Devotions

Ultos + Blind Sage, with two different stackable RR!

Eldritch Fire > to Inquisitor Seal
Arcane Bomb > to Aether Corruption
Hand of Ultos > to Obliteration
Elemental Seeker > to Storm Box of Elgoloth
Ghoulish Hunger > to whatever permanent buff

Gameplay

Keybind:
LMB: Point to Move
RMB: Obliteration
Mouse Scroll Up/Down: Aether Corruption
Keyboard 1: Movement Rune
Keyboard 2: Storm Box of Elgoloth
Keyboard 3: Inquisitor Seal
Keyboard 4: Nullification
Keyboard 5: Mirror of Ereoctes
Keyboard 6: Word of Renewal

Standard procedure:
Cast Word of renewal, ensure it to be always active or save it for heal
Scroll Up/down to spread aether corruption and arcane bomb
Movement rune in/out.
Cast inquisitor seal below you.
Hold Obliteration button while casting storm box to multiple enemies.
Rinse and repeat while always holding Obliteration button

Always cast storm box to a new horde of enemy. Always cast storm box to different boss/nemesis.
Ensure enemies to always hit Aether corruption
As Inquisitor seal is in low CD, you can easily position yourself then cast your seal below you again
Use Nullification generously for offense and defense, particulary for shielded enemy, clustered heroes, madqueen red aura, any hero mage, and nemesis.

Cast Mirror of Ereoctes when you are surrounded by multiple nemesis. Usually you will need it in the middle of the battle with them.

Build Performance

Crucible:
For 170 Crucible, video with 4 buff without banner:

5:50 clear time! As always, this is a NO BANNER run.

Slowest time is 6:50, average is about 6:30.

As the build is kinda funny to play, you will need some time to adjust your style. After that, the build clear cruci in 80-90% clear rate.
Remember to play smart and have a good positioning, as your sustain only come from Bonemonger’s proc and Reign of Ice and Fire procs :stuck_out_tongue:

Shattered Realm:
Will be check later, but I think it should be good.

BONEMONGER ADVENTURES NEVER STOP!

My current best bonemonger for this season. Enjoy… :blush:

9 Likes

Hail for another excellent caster!

Definitely the style seems to suit you, elemental damage, lots of procs and Mage hunter is very solid defensive class. So nice combination. And you also used fresh font color.

1 Like

Thanks Nery!

Also fresh transmog!

Quality overload. Superb build.

Hey why waste Box on Seekers? It will proc at max on Aether Corruption, won’t it? (You should have cd on exactly 1s.) Box on Bomb makes sure you get a Bomb under a nemesis asap when you need it.

1 Like

If it isn’t another Bonemonger beast by The “Bonemonger” Jabrixone himself! Well done, mate.

1 Like

Aether corruption to arcane bomb is already good. But you are right! It should be bound to stormbox instead. I was just using it because it was my usual binding scheme.

Will do the binding like that in my next build if I had a similar situation.