[1.1.4.2] (used-to-be) The Undisputed: 6m 150-170 Crucible Gladiator no greens melee Trickster[g3][vid][c+]

Shhhh the last boss may hear your whisper, prepare to feel tremble, mortals and despair incoming Xmas. And I dont want my fingers numb after 1435867 hours to farm another MI pantsu.:rolleyes:

I mean the builds nice and all, but can you really call it undisputed when sigatrev be doing 4 minute 42 second runs of 151/170

2600% cold with but one cold devotion and Barbados, how’s
that possible?

Just on the margin, build is great, don’t get me wrong, but I don’t think it really falls under the “no-green easy to assemble" hype with them Alkamos rings. Those two were the reason I started GDStashing - save doublerares these are the hardest items to get legit. Also, the ABB witch hunter isn’t mentioned in op introduction and I think it deserves it as it’s imo the biggest nightblade surprise of 1.0.7.1.

Also, why no 1 point in Blade Spirits for better Rumor? It really moves fast now. Can’t check it now cause I’m on mobile but I don’t think RoB gives 100% chance on Rumor, does it?

He didn’t say “undisputed fastest gladiator clear time”, that’s just the name he gave to his build. Also that was last patch, my best this patch so far is 5:00. Also my best was 4:41, not 4:42 (I did both with different builds). Don’t deny me that 1 second.

I don’t know shit about non-pet builds but 6:13 is a pretty fast clear time, good job.

Trust me I know 6:13 is fast and sorry about under selling your performance :slight_smile:

It’s just a name and it refers to it being currently undisputed among melee builds. Obviously it can’t touch pet builds, nothing can’t touch pet builds really, it’s like a whole different game within a game.

I agree that Alkamos rings make this build somewhat not easy to assemble. Definitely not as dirt cheap as Malakor Tactician. The build is GDstashed, but I do have legit Alkamos rings lying in stash from the Shadow Strike Spellbreaker times. I also do not own such character, my own Trickster is much more humble (athough more creative) Wildblood PB build.

I didn’t invest in Blade Spirits because I didn’t want another button to press, build already got few too many for a melee build. Ring of Steel has 51% chance to proc, given its AOE it always procs it.

No conversion, no RR, less WD on FS, so guess no)

@mad_lee just for fun try Ptiro setup, maybe you will able to beat 5 min clear time :smiley:

But lee, blade spirits are permanent and immortal, you put them on your buff hotbar now

Only ones even close to capable of that are pet builds. Even a PB demonslayer witch hunter that does 4x 150-170 runs can’t do 5min runs

On builds like this clear time is bottlenecked by lags, creeps retardness and creeps move speed.

Apropos, am I seeing things or did Crate meddle with AI this patch? Mobs seem to take forever to leave spawn zones and I’ve noticed some enemies just standing there and doing nothing for a couple seconds (no confuse) before waking up and approaching.

Hmmm, how is this compared to Deathmarked Blademaster??

Also, how is this compared to Korba Trickster?

Is the main damage Lightning or Cold. I presume Cold. But Savagery still only does Lightning. Thus, I recommend just one change:

Swap Deathmarked helm for the Korba helm to convert Lightning to Cold to Savagery.

I think the 4piece bonus from Deathmarked is enough.
Just an opinion.

Nice one. :slight_smile: Tried Deathmarked Trickster with patch hitting for 30 minutes, but I was busy leveling my Spellbreaker.

Back home I will definately give this a try.

Btw, is JoV gone or taking a break? :undecided:

Reaper’s Mark is such a nice skill for dw melee builds. It’s worth testing I guess. :slight_smile: But you’d lose the juicy 5 pc bonuses…

This build lack lightning dmg to worth conversion from Kobra. And 5 piece deathmaker bonus is just insane - 15% phyz sesist and 18% RR on top of conversion and deflection.

Don’t compare it to trickster. Compare it to bm. BM has conversion and a bit better WD but also no RR and worse WPS interaction. The big downside is no exclusive tho.

Suggested this earlier too, but as explained by the guys 5pc is better. You lose a chunk of phys res and RR. And conversion too.

I have sent Ptiro my save folder. It’s up to him to test his ideas, I will be more than happy to include his version.

I am guessing it’s gonna be nerfed but it gives me some ideas for my Belgo Infiltrator. On this build there is nothing to proc for them really, and I doubt they do any damage with 1 point invested.

5 piece Deathmarked is bis. Set bonus is just too insane. This build is the best melee build right now. I would say that DW melee builds top 5 are:

1. This build
  2. Malakor Tactician
  3. Deathmarked Blademaster
  4. Belgo Infiltrator/Blademaster
  5. Maybe new Vileblade WH (although it’s not pure melee imo)?

No idea where JoV is, maybe some of the old timers might know.

Yes, 5 piece is bis.

~70 flat and +1 to nightblade

for

18% rr, ~13% phys res, full pierce conversion, 30% deflect, stuff for AQC

I wouldn’t do that. Deathmarked is a monster now.

He said he’s not challenged anymore by GD so he quit. He’s either playing another game or got busy at work.

Recorded a video of Gargabol fight before removing this melee king from my save folder.

Great build added to my thread. :wink: