[1.1.4.2] War Druid of Cairn - Bleeding Druid SR 75

For example I will. :wink:

1 Like

It already happened with the Vindicator. Maya is the Rhyltar for pets :smile:

Now add Blade Arc Warlord, Blademaster, Death Knight etc.

Feedback is always appreciated. :slight_smile:

DonĀ“t think itĀ“s possibleā€¦but next thing to think about: Elementalist. :wink:

Update:
This build is now officially SR+. :slight_smile:

Meh, Elementalist. It literally have elemental in itā€™s name.

Last build to be tested, then I have a viable Bleeding Build with every mastery in-game. :partying_face:

what a lovely build <3

cthon would be proud!

1 Like

And you still have 3 seconds to throw your mouse through the room :rofl:

1 Like

Sometimes I donĀ“t have to because I can run away or kill the enemy in 3 seconds. :wink:

1 Like

I sometimes wonder if I was on drugs while playing the game back in the old days.

Good build btw, seeing Bleed Druid do SR means the game has come a long ass way. Also good to see an old face like you is still around posting stuff.

4 Likes

That was some quality stuff I bet. :rofl:

Or it was just a good tea! :wink:

P.S: Hope we will see some interesting builds from you. :blush:

Retired for good Iā€™d say or atleast until I can stabilize real life. With all the talks of recession and whatnot I am hoping get my shit together before things come crashing down.

I wish you good luck and to stabilize real life! Letā€™s the FORCE be with you! :smile:

Stay healthy, Chthon! Best wishes!

Update:
Thanks to @romanN1 I have now 2 videos added. Officially c+.

Never thought that when making it. :joy:

Update for 1.1.5.0:

GRIMTOOLS (still 1.1.4.2)
I wonĀ“t post this in starting post because new specc is not ā€œbetterā€, just quite different. You got an ongoing Heal and donĀ“t rely just on the (meager) ADctH. Matter of taste.

Met the brick wall right after screenshot was taken in SR 76. Kaisan, Valdaran and Garbagol in small arena with no real kiting possible. Made it (surely not in-time), but no fun at all and with the use of every pharma I got.

But still a very nice build, I really like the gameplay. :slight_smile:

Interesting Devotion changes here. Love the build, but Iā€™m wondering how much performance you lose by not having that RR from the Revenant skeletons? Was it much of an impact overall? Iā€™m guessing not since youā€™re SR75+ā€¦

Not really an impact in performance.

I changed to more Grasping Vines instead of Wendigo Totem so I have a nice large AoE for Kiting. Maybe the fights are a bit longer as before and maybe the mentioned SR76 brick wall would have been easier with more RR and facetankingā€¦but I donĀ“t really know. :slight_smile:

Another specc, I like even more:
GRIMTOOLS

Yeah, loss of damage without Falcon, but it realls helps with kiting in deeper shards. Got Iron Maiden and BennĀ“Jhar on me together and kited them to death. BennĀ“JharĀ“s booby traps were solved with mirror. Arcane Spark not longer necessary, so Aether is really overcapped now and some more Crit with Tainted Heart.