[1.1.4.2] Warblades of Cairn - Bleeding Warlord/Witchblade SR 75+, Crucible 170 (+)

Yup, that’s totally right.

I have a question about trying build which isn’t probably done by now- DW melee Cadence Warder with Crimson weapons that gives Fighting form bonus.

Do you think it could work?

What you think about charging Savagery for stats?

You could try it. Problem: Not many Bleeding Sources to stack up, Shaman WPS are 2H-only, 1H-Blade Arc is not “so great”…and I hate playing with 2 AA-replacer to get stacks.

You’re probably right. 2 auto attackers on DoT build is PITA, also only viable WPS is Markovian.

I tried something like that with Archon: Stack up, keep rolling (EoR), repeat…terrible gameplay, low results.

Please help with my ignorance. I am attempting to path ahead of time the devotions for Warlord (either version, Listed above and berserker version) and cannot make it work on any calculator I use (Grimtools or Companion for Grim Dawn App). What am I doing wrong. I path just fine to get Huntress and Mogdrogen for their importance, but don’t see how Kraken and Revenant are achieved with either version (listed in both versions). If I could figure that out I could path this without a big respec later.
I am new and my first “real” character, so again, please excuse my ignorance, but a reply would be excellent on where I am pathing this improperly.

That´s no problem at all, I will do it step-by-step:

1. One Point Blue
  2. Get Sailor´s Guide
  3. One Point Red
  4. Get Viper
  5. Get Ghoul
  6. One Point Purple
  7. Get Falcon
  8. Get Hawk
  9. Get Kraken
  10. Refund Sailor´s Guide and One Point Blue
  11. Get Empty Throne
  12. Get Wolverine
  13. Get Huntress
  14. Get Revenant
  15. Get Fox
  16. Refund One Point Red and One Point Purple
  17. Get Mogdrogen
  18. Put the last point in Chariot of the Dead
3 Likes

Holy Moly. Awesome! I have much to learn on these intricacies. You are all doing a great job and love your builds!

Update:
Inspired by the Chinese Community, I played the Warlord to SR 75.

Very smooth, Dryad could be a little better. Grimtools will bei in 1st post.

Update for 1.1.5.0
Grimtools-Links are in postings; I got fed up with the Revenant/Ghoul-Meta and tried something different.
Both builds can do SR 75 without any greater problems (so far).

Interesting update!

I tried it just before the patch with new beacons stuff. Lot better cause allows more freedom of movement.

Here’s video with good mutators 6:15

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Which specc did you use? With or without Ghoul?

I used Ghoul cause without it build can die and isn’t much faster anyway.

Okay.

The new speccs are for SR only. You would hate it in Crucible: Less RR and Terrifying of War Cry. :joy:
Warlord is a mean Crit Machine. :wink:

@Rhylthar, have you seen any updates to the build/gearing since 1.1.5 actually launched? I’m assuming not, but would prefer to ask since I’m just about to dig in to the witchblade version.

PS: thanks for doing the whole suite of bleed builds. I’m very interested to try one, and that is the best match I found for what I wanted. :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

No, sadly no new gear. I made a post about the new ring because it feels too…generic and isn´t really an upgrade to any of the builds.

Devotion-wise we got 2 % ADctH for free on Fox and I got a little fed up with the Ghoul/Revenant-Meta especially about Ghoul because a lot of the builds don´t have enough Pierce/Physical Damage to make Ghoul a real impact for my taste.

So I tried to implent Dryad where I can, sometimes with losing a little bit of RR and therefore damage but the results are quite good.

Witchblade is kind of nice, next to Trickster (my true love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:) and Warlord my favourite.

1 Like

I was more interested in the build after I read your comment to that effect. Thanks for confirming my belief that it didn’t really change from the pre-release version. <3

Can I ask what is almost certainly a stupid question? Why do we have Viper in the Constellation here?

Not stupid.

A) Blue and Red Points.
B) Energy Management.
C) OA

Okay lol. I was wondering if everything I knew about the word “elemental” in Grim Dawn had been wrong this whole time.

Slightly different setup: GRIMTOOLS with Scales of Ulcama

Boots could be changed to Windshear Greaves for a little more Damage and DA (some points in Spirit are needed), slightly loss of Resistance Overcap.

1 Like