Meet Galahad, a proud knight that travels across Cairn, clad in heavenly-forged armor and armed with his faithful sword. No spells, no magic power, just pure steel and deadly blades that tear enemies to pieces.
22.214.171.124 UPDATE: new medal, also slight buff to Nadaan so build got considerably stronger. Unfortunately, res overcaps are trash so use farma if wanna, I just dunno how to fix it other way.
- Armor - used Targo instead of Bloodrager to see how it performs. Also, Targo provides better armor what I personally like and still well supports Blade Arc.
- Weapon - pretty obvious choice. Tried also M. Bladefury but met unsolvable skill points issues.
- Medal - BiS here.
- Relic - for +1 to all skills, some extra resists and stats.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- High damage with good AoE;
- Nice amount of racial damage - against humans, undead, cthtonians and beasts;
- Dynamic and adrenaline gameplay.
- Kaisan is a tough douchebag;
- Energy regen may be a mess.
What about the build’s performance?
The build kills all Nemesis, Lokarr, completes 150-170 Crucible and SR75-76.
Does the build fear anyone?
Not any Nemesis but still watch out for Kaisan.
Is the build suitable for beginners?
No. This is not a build for the 1st playthrough but if you have some practice, feel free to try it.
Is it fun to play this build?
Pretty yes. Nothing but pure and deadly steel.
CRUCIBLE - best run of 5:08 so far.
Special thanks to all Safarel Discord Community.
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection.