[1.1.5.1] (2H Melee) Rah'Zin's Slaughterhouse - Yet Another Chaos WH [c+] [sr+]

The cruci time should be a bit under 7 mins.
As for Combustion Band, hadn’t tried it but think it would be ± similar to Entropic Coil.

Hm, hard question, as Morgoneth is vulnerable to chaos.
Actually, I killed him w/o much problems.
Afaik, it’s better to fight him in close range as on distance he has very hard-hitting jumps.

No Guardian Gaze?

Morgoneth is weird, feels like fighting a barbarian not a mage, a weird design decision by Crate :sweat_smile:

He sure is glass cannon and vulnerable to anything. He hits like a truck though I give him that.

Morgo is strange in melee but the battle can drag on because of his insane %damage reduction.
Still the stump from Ancient Grove is the most epic dungeon boss, at least for me

okay, im gonna try again! when im done, ill get back with results :slight_smile:

edit: tried, same thing. 1 stun = dead :frowning:

1 Like

I haven’t seen such a sad display since Ulzuin’s betrayal.

2 Likes

That’s actually a problem of all chaos builds.
But with decreasing mobs’ chaos res they’ve received a small boost (hope so, at least)

What’s your in-game stun res?
Probably I can make a vid of my run and fight with Morgo.

0%

this is the build; https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV77eEdV

uh, understandable then.
that’s why pants with stun res affix are so needed.
also try to craft 2-3 items for it.

vid of Morgo’s kill is here.

wow, you ate him. clearly im doing something wrong :frowning:
can you recommend any blue or purple pants to replace?

there are no pants with stun res unfortunately, but u can change boots for either M.Wyrmscale Boots or M.Stormtitan Threads

thanks, gonna try them!

1 Like

Bryan-Cranston

1 Like

Wouldnt your sustain skyrocket with the recent buffs to GG? I mean it was buffed precisely for Chaos/Acid builds :slight_smile: so was wondering the rationale not to take it.

Yes, GG seems a good constellation but I have no idea of how to fit it in the devotion map at all :frowning:

Easy…skip Ghoul. :smiley:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZe66mvN

You mad man :scream:

famous last words

4 Likes