[1.1.5.1] (2H Melee) Rah'Zin's Slaughterhouse - Yet Another Chaos WH [c+] [sr+]

Sounds harder as it really is.

You got 2 % more ADctH from Fox and now 2 % Physical Resistance from Jackal. Your Armor is abysmal low, so change the Crystals to Topaz for more Health and DA and…GoGoGo. :blush:

ADctH is never enough :slight_smile:
And Ghoul’s proc is too nice to be avoided
Also, any low armor is better than no armor at all :wink:

Just try it. Or (if you have a save file) I would. :slight_smile:
Would be my 1st non-bleeding build ever played. :yum:

_Nazaran, King in Crimson (1).zip (1.5 MB)
here it is.

Thank you very much.

I think, I will fail miserably but hey, at least I will play that kind of damage I might have chosen a few years ago. :joy:

1 Like

@afanasenkov26:
Tested is with this: Grimtools (all crafts to Physique).

3 times SR 75, 2 missed timers, 1 in-time.
I don´t really know if the missing Ghoul is the problem. I am totally unexperienced with builds without DoT and few Health. If I would get accustomed to it or in the hands of a more experienced player, this should make SR 75 without greater problems.

So Rhyltar, you’re playing damage which is only DoT and now you tried something which doesn’t have DoT at all. Hmmm :thinking:

Yeah, I did some Main Campaign to get accustomed to it. Weird feeling because of massive damage output, not much AoE and no turning back. A lot of of buttons to push, but completely different but nice gameplay.

Only the Health…SR with under 10K…my hands got sweaty before it really started. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sry for the noob question, but how do you get the last Chaos point in the devotions? I only have seven when trying to follow your devotion setup T_T

Revenant+Solael’s Witchblade+Ghoul+Wretch+1pt in Crossroads = 8 red points :slight_smile:
However, if you have problems with taking Revenant, firstly take Jackal, then Revenant and then invest 1 pt in Crossroads and take out of the Jackal.

1 Like

Thanks very much! Also, do you know what skills to put to Revenant’s raise the dead and Behemoth’s abominable might…?

yes. my bad (or GT’s bug) that they’re not binded.
in-game I have Raise the Dead of Touch of Chaos and AM on Dark Desires.

1 Like

Sometimes GT isn’t properly showing component granted skills or movements runes bounded to devotions. I have encounter this situation few times. :thinking:

Perfect! Thanks so much!

1 Like

yeeeees…YEEEEEES!

Chaos rises. Entropy consumes.

1 Like

I love this build, it kills so quick! I’m only lvl 71 now, but it is killing faster than any other build I’m using atm. I die more often though also, being a bit too greedy at times.

1 Like

Then you’re playing correctly the DW melee style. :smile:

But bit confused, so you level with chaos?

Ahh, goo then, I don’t feel so bad =D
Chaos and vitality dmg from the early levels

I’ve video from Gladiator 150-170. It’s done with stormcaller beacons, so much faster with them. I think it’s because build have virtually no AoE and beacons can kill trash and draw aggro. So here it is, 6:36!

1 Like

Thanks you a lot for recording it and for such a great result! :damage_chaos:
Also, how does the build feel? (see you’ve made some obvious changes like taking SS+Rune)