[1.1.5.1] (2H Melee) Rah'Zin's Slaughterhouse - Yet Another Chaos WH [c+] [sr+]

Ah, yes. That’s the only change I made, SS+Displacement for more mobility. It’s personal preference. Your choice utilize the high WD of the build and also have good stats. I took few points from CoF and 1 from Anatomy and put them in Shadow strike and 1 in blade spirits. Blade Spirits are must.

Build is surprisingly(for me) tough. I tried removing Ghoul but meh better safe than sorry.

2 Likes

interestingly, why? :thinking: never thought of picking them.

You are already at the end of mastery bar with Execution and you have pierce to chaos conversion too. So for 1 point they provide extra damage and distraction.

PS I made mistake, class is called Witch Hunter, not Wiitchblade, corrected in the title :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

well, actually as I thought. will try them then!

1 Like

Hi there - has anyone carried tests in new patch what is the optimal way to go with WH Chaos DW?

I am rolling with this until now: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62ak9MXZ

People were saying harbinger 2 set bonus was nerfed but still even if i replace gloves with Voidtalons and helm with Eldritch Gaze/Ravager - gtools shows 15% less dps.

Any thoughts - and i mean most well balanced build good for SR & Cruci.

I cannot say anything about Voidernds+Ravager but tried my spec a couple of times and ut still facerolls Crucible. In SR also very little has changed.

So still keeping 2 piece Hardbinger?

as you wish. I’ll keep using them, for other options it may be good to ask @banana_peel, probably he tried that.

Yeah, Harbinger is still best choice here.

1 Like

hiya i have just made this whole build exactly the same and my dps is showing as 110k how do u get 3 times that amount ? :slight_smile:

the dps shown is with all procs active, so normally you should have sth like 160k dps.

ah right ok thanks :slight_smile: i love the build its great cheers

1 Like

build updated for 1.1.7.1.

1 Like