It’s been a long time since I’ve tried making a good Rah’Zin build for the first time.
Now I think I’ve finally achieved something.
UPDATE FOR 184.108.40.206: changed some gear and devotion path; build has become significantly stronger.
DPS and stats will all buffs and procs active
- Armor - very obvious and BiS choice here (as it’s the only melee chaos set with great racial damage);
- Weapons - huge %damage bonuses, RR proc, also large ADctH and +1 to Occ;
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Huge solo-damage - literally melts most bosses and nemesis in seconds;
- Huge amount of racial damage against Cthtonians so Grava is a training dummy for this build;
- Large ADctH and 2 healing abilities keep us alive during the hardest fights;
- Very dynamic and aggressive gameplay.
- Build is low on stats but don’t be afraid;
- Also, build may seem somewhat squishy so we need to watch out attentively when we can keep on fighting and when it’s time to leave the battle.
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection