It’s been a long time since I’ve tried making a good Rah’Zin build for the first time.
Now I think I’ve finally achieved something.
DPS and stats will all buffs and procs active
- Armor - very obvious and BiS choice here (as it’s the only melee chaos set with great racial damage);
- Weapons - huge %damage bonuses, RR proc, also large ADctH and +1 to Occ;
- Medal and pants - hard to get but actually u need yellow affixes Stalwart/of Readiness to boost your stats.
PROS AND CONS OF THE BUILD
- Huge solo-damage - literally melts most bosses and nemesis in seconds;
- Huge amount of racial damage against Cthtonians so Grava is a training dummy for this build;
- Large ADctH and 2 healing abilities keep us alive during the hardest fights;
- Very dynamic and aggressive gameplay.
- Build is low on stats so you need to get some proper greens to boost them;
- Also, build may seem somewhat squishy so we need to watch out attentively when we can keep on fighting and when it’s time to leave the battle.
All my builds are available here: Afanasenkov26’s Build collection