Ulgrim is remembered for his skill at subterfuge and combat prowess. No one remembers that he’s also a fantastic chef. And who said that cookery isn’t an important skill for cooking Cthonians, making Aetherials al dente, and emulsifying Eldritch Horrors? Because sometimes, you just gotta be reckless and throw the whole knife drawer at a target. This is one of those times.
Pros and Cons
If you’ve played PBlades spam WH/Reaper, this is basically that, with slightly lower damage and stupid high defense.
- Can be played exclusively with the mouse, with all of 5 skills to use.
- It’s pblades spam with 50k DPS per blade.
- Circuit breakers out the ass.
- Fat lifesteal on a 17k HP chassis.
- Blademasters’ defense shines once again.
- You’re gonna need a lot of energy. No spirit dump for an offhand, so we need Harvest Scythe, Harp, Arcanum dust, and more to sustain our energy and keep chucking knives.
- Yet another SR Set build.
- Basics: SR set, since the dedicated pblades stuff is vit-oriented. Harra is too squishy and starves you for skill points, and your damage output is good enough without that extra blade.
- Rings: Bladetwister is taken for RR, Signet of the Fallen sicne it gives us flat, % damage, cast speed, and good skill points. There are a lot of pierce rings, but most of them focus on autoattack at the expense of casting.
- Medal: Direwolf offers a lot of OA for those juicy 2x crits and plugs aether resist. If you’re using some crazy green boots, you can swap it for Mark of Consumption.
- Boots: Can’t go wrong with Runeguards or Final March. Plugs those resists real nice.
- Relic: Besides the obvious damage bonuses, belgo gives more harp, more ulzaad, and more circuit breakers.
In summary: Crate, where’s my Sous Chef armor illusions and giant carrot weapon?
My immersion is being shattered right now.
EDIT: thanks to @sir_spanksalot for pointing out the energy leech on Scales, earning this build a shiny 7 RR, partially solving its energy woes, and getting rid of that ectoplasm in the ring. Also for an indirect reminder that DW bonuses don’t apply to 2H.