[1.1.5.1] The Frame Killer - Elemental Fire Strike Purifier - 5:20 Crucible [g4][c+][vid]

It all stem from here… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Specifically the part where explosive strike isn’t scaled by WPS leading to runaway interactions with piercing and multi projectile wps.

Drop the suffix from the MI and the performance will likely remain above average.

how do i go hostile with barrowholm ? sorry im very new here

If you’ve already done the quests it’s too late. You need to go hostile with them when you first go there. You can use another character to farm it if you’re already locked out.

It may be still possible to farm it in other locations without going hostile. I never farmed it myself so I’m not sure.

You folks will find it really easy to get nemesis rep with them. Enjoy some crunchy reaper of the lost snacks with your runs.

now do a sorc. I have one with an arcaneweaver sitting in the mid-50s, would be nice to know there is an endgame potential in her. (otherwise, why bother…)

1 Like

There used to be a chinese guy , who posted this way back and then due to nerfs on s.th i dont remember , he delete all his builds . I think it was @cccsennn2 ?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/8NKeo0nV

here is the link still saved but i dont thin the forum thread still exists

No, can’t find it. PRM Spellbinder, Mage Hunter and Vindicator threads, but nothing on a Purifier.

Hmmm then another Chinese guy mayhap?
It was together with some aether druids.

I’ll see what I can’t dig up

Hello! This build can be work same with dagalonn pistols? i hate green weapon, and this OP arcaneweaver have no choises for any legendary. Desolator have has similar parameters, but much weaker. so, If dagalonns maybe a good, how Devotion should look?

You find the link to the old forum thread via google search :
" [1.0.6.1]Some build’s collections - Grim Dawn Forums "

But the thread does not exists anymore

In which case it’s gone then. Do you know who’s build collection it was? Sometimes the authors remove them.

Superfluff has a purifier with full dagallon already.

If you want to convert my build I came up with this quickly.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lV77ybvV

Conduit is needed to cover resists. It’s probably just better to copy fluff’s build though because his is designed around the full set to begin with.

Where does the minimum 572 cunning come from to use the weapon?

Hawk constellation reduces the requirements by 10%.

What do you think of this alternate devotion path?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/dVbMJLY2 [Edit: wrong link first time]

To your build, it adds Magi, Scholar’s Light and Rhowan’s Crown which should all be helpful additions. I doubt you will miss the point in Ulzuin’s Torch as you don’t have much burn damage.

Getting to this point is very complicated, it goes like this:

Crossroads green
Spider
Quill
Scholar’s Light
Magi
Crossroads purple
Rhowan’s Crown
Refund Crossroads purple
Crossroads red
Ghoul
Hydra
Solael’s Witchblade
Viper
Ulzuin’s Torch (except 2 right points)
Refund Spider
Revenant
Refund Crossroads Green
Eel
Refund Viper
Kraken
Refund Crossroads Red
1 more point in Ulzuin’s Torch

The RR from Revenant and Rhowan’s Crown doesn’t Stack while you’re losing the RR from Ultos so I think it’s a loss. If you drop Ultos you need to at least pick up Viper to compensate.

1 Like

Btw what’s Firestrike dmg breakdown on this? Does fire dominate much?

Fire%20Strike

Mostly fire, still a lot of lightning, some cold.

Yup, and Static Strike doesn’t show. Ultos is surely better than Magi here.

how much the nerf to the weapon affect the build?