[1.1.5.1] The Realm of Misery - Shattered Guardian Based, Acid/Poison AA Dervish

@thejabrixone why do you need all that vitality to acid conversion? for raise the dead or also something else?

Meditation’s flat vitality damage…

Thanks for the build! I only have one question, it must be something simple I’m not seeing: I just found the Mythical Mark of the Forbidden, and it looks better than Mark of Lethal Intents? What am I missing

Glad you enjoy it… :slight_smile:
Lethal intents is better here due to more OA, crafting bonus, relevant res, and plus to lethal assaults.

I think I got a shitty crafting bonus lol thanks for the quick answer!

Mark of the Forbidden needs a buff for its oathkeeper autoattack side. If it doesn’t have any da/oa it needs attack speed. 9+9 flat to Fervor looks tasty but you ALWAYS get more damage from ranks in Lethal Assault.

@thejabrixone Put 1p in Nightfall. 1) For procs 2) 34% wpn dmg and some DoTs in AoE from vitality seems worth 1p.

Seems nice.
Honestly this build need to be tried again with that latest yugol buff.
It will surely become even more immortal even with more suicidal facetanking.

Knive wielding guy is called Thorfinn heh? nice Vinland Saga reference there

Yeah, it’s one of my most favorite manga… :smile:

Hi! Is this build relevant in 1.1.6.0?

Yes, still as good as ever.
Can be improved more, I will do it later if I have the drive.

That sounds great! Thank you dude!

Hi, ty for your build, is really good to me.

I wonder what if change " Mark of Lethal Intents" to " Mythical Mark of the Forbidden"?

And change " Mythical Iceskorn Talons" to " Mythical Dawnshard Grip"?

Why you want to replace Iceskorn and lethal intents? Both gives skill points bonuses to Lethal Assault - massive boost to the damage.

Hi, glad you like it!
Answering your question below:

• Mark of the forbidden doesn’t have relevant stats. Lethal intents is better as it’s craftable, easily accessible from coven faction, relevant stats, and giving bonus to lethal assault.
  • iceskorn is taken because it’s giving bonus to lethal assault, and it has relevant stats and res. If able I want to use acid gloves, but they are so bad at the moment.

Thorfinn should use icy cold blade indeed… :laughing:

BTW, Deathmarked Dervish clear faster than this guy with comparable tankiness. Tested it in this new patch.

Also have tried Misery dervish with 2pc venomblade, so squishy can’t complete cruci yet :rofl:. If the formula have been found, I expect misery venomblade can clear much faster than deathmarked dervish but with far less tankiness.

Hello, I notice there is a dagger " Mythical Venomlash"

How about Venomlash to this build? Maybe can try to build full acid attack?

Venomlash is better for hit n run build. @banana_peel made a good concept out of it using 2pc venomblade n 2x venomlash + overcap NJE + overcap SS. It’s not posted yet though.

The gameplay is more difficult as you can’t facetank too long and need to bounce from enemy to enemy. This is because its leech is lower due to large part of its damage is fron DoTs. If you like that kind of playstyle, do it. This build is played very differently as it’s more like a straight autoattacker, however it can also be played that way with full invested NJE. I may try it later.

Misery is just so good in this build as it straight up giving a lot of skill points that auto attacker dervish always starved at.

is there any update for this build? and until SR could climb