1st March 2020 Update 1: Updated for new 22.214.171.124 patch. Increasing DPS sheet by 36%, increasing clear time significantly, increasing tankiness. All around better.
with all permanent buff + Pneumatic Burst, Lethal Assault, Ascension, and Righteous Fervor charges.
DPS shown is Righteous Fervor.
Old 126.96.36.199 setup with all purple and old item:
- Pure Fluid DW Melee gameplay
- 12 sec dummy kill
- That conduit might get deleted next patch…
Build OverviewDecided to revisit this build again due to amazing performance from @banana_peel's trickster and blademaster DM.
This is a deathmarked build that has been adjusted based on the latest patch, discussion, and new findings. Pure autoattacker with cold RF conduit modifier converting all phys and fire to cold. So strong, so tanky, killing dummy in 12 sec, kuba is no problem. All in all, a very comfortable and all around build.
Few pointers on some changes:
- Korvaak devo is still maintained. Dying god is nerfed too much and I think it’s not worth to take aside from vitality/chaos build. Korvaak’s nodes are good and proc is defensively and offensively good. It is really valuable in a high weapon damage build such as this. I think it will be in quite a majority of cold and aether build in the future.
- Getting hardcap lethal assault is better than barbaros proc, especially if you already have your attack speed cap.
- Mark of dark dreams is better than undying oath. Extra rank to night’s chill, damage, and range kill mob faster and gives better clear time. Also, it’s craftable!
- In celestial kills or SR, undying oath might be better. However the stats are lacking aside from flat damage.
- Putting extra points to WPS aside from its breaking point (max chance or extra projectiles) IS NEVER WORTH IT. In this build I overcap elemental awakening for extra frostburn and %elemental+frostburn. Frostburn got quite significant that you don’t need to kill your enemy to every last drop of health.
Craft at least 2 for slow res, the rest is whatever you want. Stun res or %physique would be good. Get as much pierce>cold and acid>cold conversion as possible. Get max attack speed.
Dread Sigils of Alkamos Set. [converting some pierce to cold, good stats overall, and decent proc]
Amulet: Conduit of Divine Whispers with cold Righteous Fervor skill mod. [If you got different res than mine, just rearrange the components and augments to fit your needs]
Pants: Kubacabra’s Chausses. [For hardcapping lethal assault, get the one with a lot of resist]
Alternative Pants: Mythical Deathwhisper Leggings. [Alternative purple pants, however you will need to craft other items to cover for stun res]
Gloves: Mythical Iceskorn Talons. [Further overcapping Lethal Assault, further strengthening cold RF]
Boots: Morgoneth’s Step. [Very good new cold boots that has reliable proc with damage reduction!]
Belt: Mythical Spellbreaker Waistguard. [One of the two +nightbade belt, supporting cold damage and gives aether resistance]
Medal: Mythical Mark of Dark Dreams. [Extra range, damage, and rank to night’s chill. Also very good stats.]
Relic: Nidalla’s Outbreak. [Current best Nightblade relic, especially because we are converting pierce damage. Get completion bonus for lethal assault and shadow step]
Movement Rune: Rune of Amatok’s Breath
Cold based Devotion with Korvaak!
Rumor > to Shadow Strike
Raise the Dead > to Amarasta’s Blade Burst
Hand of Ultos > to Summon Guardian of Empyrion
Blizzard > to Blade Spirit
Eye of Korvaak > to Righteous Fervor
Ghoulish Hunger > to whatever permanent buff
LMB: Righteous Fervor
RMB: Shadow Strike
Mouse scroll up/down: Reaper’s Mark
Keyboard 1: Movement Rune
Keyboard 2: Amarasta’s Blade Burst
Keyboard 4: Ascension
Keyboard 5: Pneumatic Burst
Summon 2 blade spirit and 2 GoE before action.
Press to activate Pneumatic burst Ensure it to always be active and/or save it for heal.
Scroll up/down to cast reaper’s mark, give it once to every horde of enemy
Shadow strike in triggering rumor.
Cast ABB every 3 seconds.
Then hold RF button.
Cast ascension for dealing with bosses and cold-resistant enemies. Or you can just press it everytime it’s ready.
New 188.8.131.52 video with 3 buff, 3 L1 storm beacon, and 1 L2 storm beacon:
5:25 clear time. Current fastest, slowest is 5:40. It kills quickly, can’t die in cruci. Always get 4 cruci clear in one duration of the buffs.
Feels like it can go even faster, but I am not really a kickass pilot and I want to move on to new things…
184.108.40.206 Video with 4 buff without banner or beacon:
7:30 clear time.
Haven’t checked yet. Should be good though
Updated this build for the new patch. Just need to give deathmarked set the justice.