[1.1.5.1] The Realm of Misery - Shattered Guardian Based, Acid/Poison AA Dervish

Does someone is testing With Hunter lately?I have suspicion is not gonna be match for Dervish.But OK mastery changed acid damage,automatic RR,real auto attack,exclusive skill,OA,tankiness really great.

In this build, meditation is better because I have no conversion. Nidalla proc doesnā€™t have flat acid and its poison doesnā€™t stack off each of its projectiles.

On yours, I believe meditation is also better because you already have good AoE. Try both and see what happen though. Nothing beat a direct testing.

I was messing around with my scream queen (venomblade WH). Itā€™s still comfortable in campaign and cruci, also itā€™s kinda have a comparable defense mechanism.

But yeah, Dervish is better because its offensive power is far stronger. Acid Witch hunter is in awkward position now. Letā€™s wait for korvan dunefiend set and we Will see what it can do with witch hunter.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Good,good,really a impressed build!Acid build with 27000 damage per hit :rolleyes:.
Looking forward to you Shattered Realm video.
But how about the Viperfang Grips glove,which could provide a lot of OA.
Btw,each tread with your Redmi Note 3 make me lmao:D .

Thanks Lacrimosa!
I still have so many ideas to test though, and I donā€™t enjoy SR. I did SR enough just to buy the helm. :smiley:
Will test all of my builds in SR after I have interest on it.

Viperfang grips can only use by occultist variant. It has no attack speed otherwise, and this build will not have enough AS without iceskorn talons or vilescorn bracers.

I was trying higher shattered realm with this build.
The build breeze through above SR75 easily. Just so easy.
Then I kept climbing, reach SR78 boss room and met slathsar + anasteria + 2x valdaran.

Fucking impossible for pure melee to pass. Slathsar fumble pool is so massive covering all arena. 2x valdaran bounce you like pingpong. Anasteriaā€™s meteor + 2X valdaransā€™ lightning stun you even with 60% stun res. You canā€™t even pull the boss one by one because valdaranā€™s teleport you everywhere make all the other bosses aggro you.

Oh damn. I hate slathsar and valdaran so much now.

Im struggling after sr 60+ in boss rooms with this build :frowning: maybe im a horrible pilot never used nightblade before

I hate Slathsar too;) .
My experience:donā€™t move even one step after you enter the boss phase,thereā€™s 50% probability that one(or two) boss will come towards you.
If that doesnā€™t happen,after confirming you safety,move step by step towards the weakest boss.
When valdaran comes close to you,it wonā€™t use swap positions if you donā€™t move away from it.

Can you elaborate your experience?
Basically in higher shards, you donā€™t want to facetank all bosses at once. No build can do that. This build may still be able to facetank 2 bosses but still depend on the combination. In most scenarios, you want to lure boss one by one and kill them.

Thanks for the tip, lacrimosa! I definitely feel the enjoyment on shattered realms. Though climbing it to 75 and above still feels like a choreā€¦ XD

I cant lure bosses if room is small and i cant escape from meteors they fall very fast and cant predict where they will fall which hits a lot and some even stuns for a sec and if there are 2 bosses shots meteors i dont stand a chance maybe i should use potions do you guys use any for sr with this one? Maybe i should learn each bossā€™ fight mechanism but didnt play much cruc or sr till now i dont know them well yet. :smiley:

Only potions I use is health, energy, and aether cluster for emergency.
In a small boss room, follow lacrimosa advice above. You want to stay in place for a bit and see if thereā€™s a boss come to you.

Between this build and Dmtā€™s DOOMBABY Dervish: https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83338

which do you guys think is better?

You ask me? Of course I like mine better, I design it to suits my needs and playstyle anyway.
I will let the others do the judging though.

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk

Fair point, is this the most optimum in terms of skills and equipment layout or will you be pushing and optimising it further? I am liking the stability the SR set brings to This build.

I have tried to fit in mark of forbidden for more damaging RF and allowing me to put 1 point in smite, but I canā€™t fix the OA and res without using green boots. Also by using green boots, we are missing the powerful stonetreader proc that is really fitting to this build. So itā€™s not necessarily better.

Right now I cant see anythings to optimize this build further. One small thing is John Smith suggestion to softcap rebuke by taking points from execution, which is quite minor. You can also get celestial presence + rebuke completion bonus on meditation to free 1 more skill points to put to rebuke. Which is what I did currently.

Sent from mobile using Tapatalk

Hi there, thanks for post this build. I tried it and I like it.

Donā€™t have spellbreaker belt or deathguard sigils so I am using bladebreaker and rings of black matriarch. Seem to be working pretty well in campaign so far.

One question, why do you use arcane spark in the medal? Is it for the OA? I havent got enough mats for arcane spark so I am not using any component in the medal for now but I donā€™t seem to run into any energy issues in campaign.

Edit: I replaced it with tainted heart in grimtools and there was a small OA loss but gain crit and some res; Do you think it might be a better component?

Hi, glad you like it.
Spellbreaker belt is better overall because of aether res, bladebreaker provide more OA though. Deathguard sigils provide +2 execution, if you donā€™t have it, black matriarch is indeed a good placeholder.

I mostly use arcane spark in medal because most of my build suffer from mana pita. Also it provides a nice boost of OA. If you feel you donā€™t need it, tainted heart is the best replacement.

What illusions do you use btw?

Helm: Eldritch Gaze
Chest: Armor of the Three
Shoulder: Dreeg Vile Mantle
Glove: Vilescorn Bracers
Pants: Dread Knightā€™s Legplates
Boots: Vilescorn Greaves

Build updated in 1.1.4.0 and got even better! Cutting cruci clear time by 20sec and killing dummy in 15sec!
SGMisery%20Update_Panecrop
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNn4E9dV

Cruci 151-170 video with 4 buff without banner:

>7:00 clear time.

Nerfed Lethal assault and the build got better? What?