[1.1.5.1] The Realm of Misery - Shattered Guardian Based, Acid/Poison AA Dervish

I’m playing an acid Venomblade DW dervish at the moment, hit lvl 100 some while ago and still hunting the damn Venomblade set. I was just wondering if I had missed something crucial in the way the build works. But I guess I know what you mean now; getting that character to full power demands lots of points in a great variety of different skills. And capping them all is absolutely impossible.

Yeah, exactly this. You basically have two main attacks, WPS, offensive skills, passives, etc. Just incredible need of points. In order to cap resistances and fill stat sheet you need to use dreamy greens with Venomblade or… just put SR set. Problem solved. :wink:

Sure. But in order to get the SR set I need to have good enough gear to survive to SR60 (where I heard the last piece of the set can be found) :slight_smile:

It’s not impossible. But to hardcap the essentials you gotta go with +1 in nightblade belt and relic. Check out my thread “Dreeg’s acid…” or Dmt’s “doombaby” for a tankier option.

Problem is that acid gear is generally crap. There are no pants or gloves. The only worthwhile belt is for oathkeeper. Boots are mediocre (I like Stonetreads but they give no da, phys res and skill bonuses - the three things most needed by acid dervishes, Venomspines are cool but also lacking (1000 armor and no phys res wtf?), neither has any cc res). This build got SR set which is solved most problems. VB set solves pretty much none of them.

I can’t test for shit because Grim Internals update crashes and I can’t play blind without enemy names. But I got ~6:30 on 3+1 with 2xMQC so possibly 6:10. I love those weapons because they got everything: speed, crit (acid dervs are super desperate), cool proc, cool mods, full pierce conversion. Except the ranks. 2xMisery means you’re 60-70 skill points ahead. So yeah, it must be better. I just can’t stand that 8% attack speed…

@thejabrixone why do you need all that vitality to acid conversion? for raise the dead or also something else?

Meditation’s flat vitality damage…

Thanks for the build! I only have one question, it must be something simple I’m not seeing: I just found the Mythical Mark of the Forbidden, and it looks better than Mark of Lethal Intents? What am I missing

Glad you enjoy it… :slight_smile:
Lethal intents is better here due to more OA, crafting bonus, relevant res, and plus to lethal assaults.

I think I got a shitty crafting bonus lol thanks for the quick answer!

Mark of the Forbidden needs a buff for its oathkeeper autoattack side. If it doesn’t have any da/oa it needs attack speed. 9+9 flat to Fervor looks tasty but you ALWAYS get more damage from ranks in Lethal Assault.

@thejabrixone Put 1p in Nightfall. 1) For procs 2) 34% wpn dmg and some DoTs in AoE from vitality seems worth 1p.

Seems nice.
Honestly this build need to be tried again with that latest yugol buff.
It will surely become even more immortal even with more suicidal facetanking.

Knive wielding guy is called Thorfinn heh? nice Vinland Saga reference there

Yeah, it’s one of my most favorite manga… :smile:

Hi! Is this build relevant in 1.1.6.0?

Yes, still as good as ever.
Can be improved more, I will do it later if I have the drive.

That sounds great! Thank you dude!

Hi, ty for your build, is really good to me.

I wonder what if change " Mark of Lethal Intents" to " Mythical Mark of the Forbidden"?

And change " Mythical Iceskorn Talons" to " Mythical Dawnshard Grip"?

Why you want to replace Iceskorn and lethal intents? Both gives skill points bonuses to Lethal Assault - massive boost to the damage.

Hi, glad you like it!
Answering your question below:

• Mark of the forbidden doesn’t have relevant stats. Lethal intents is better as it’s craftable, easily accessible from coven faction, relevant stats, and giving bonus to lethal assault.
  • iceskorn is taken because it’s giving bonus to lethal assault, and it has relevant stats and res. If able I want to use acid gloves, but they are so bad at the moment.