[1.1.5.2-1.1.6.2] Bone Appetit! Vitality CDR Bone Harvest Oppressor - massive damage, Crucible 170/SR 75/Ravager no consumables

For nightbringer-based conjurer I theorycrafted the following meme build of corrupted Ateph priest: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQEXeRN

Looks nice on paper, but not sure how it will perform in practice and whether 100% vitality Yugol worth skipped DG in devotions.

But you miss mega hyper cool Dark One full set bonus proc? Check Mad Lee Conjurer and replace weapon+off hand with Nightbringer :wink:

But then it wonā€™t be a meme build of Yugol follower. :slight_smile: I know that it is not optimal in performance point of view. But still looks good enough to assemble and try.

UPD. I now see that if I just replace the chest to Dark One piece, then the gains are much better than lost piece of damage caused by not 100% acid conversion. Thanks for pointing me to this, @Nery.

1 Like

My first Super boss kill ever 2:03 Ravager no consumables.

See that @Maya not pets but fake pets too can beat him :wink:

And tag @RektbyProtoss the Hardcore Crate Killer :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

1 Like

Btw, I haz a question. Was looking at the build to see if I could make a lazy version of it :sweat: and saw 12/12 Resilience. Wouldnā€™t 11/12 be enough since it doesnā€™t provide anything useful with extra point.

1 Like

I just added more points against Ravager for physical resistance, didnā€™t noticed it doesnā€™t give something extra :sweat_smile:

What you can do make it more lazy? Except pets :smile:

1 Like

If you have seen my Warlord, you donā€™t want to know :stuck_out_tongue:

(Basically cutting down on actives to see if it can still be played = Fwuffy way of making things lazy for non pet buildsā€¦)

1 Like

Congrats!
2:03 is really fast, holy moly.

1 Like

Added naked run of 7:23 to the OP.

Next on the list is to get deeper SR run and organize my videos in list, instead one above another, cause they occupy quite the space :sweat_smile:

Did some nice SR run, reaching shard 90. Hereā€™s video from my last boss shard beat 89. No consumables, but had to use aggro abuse, unlike past 80.

Tag SR enthusiast @ABCbarbecue :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t a half-assed RE be better than dumping points in Guardians (even with the conversion from te weapon)? https://www.grimtools.com/calc/4NO03bv2 Still best Ratosh proccer, isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Opinion on swapping in Morgonethā€™s Legplates for reaper pants if Iā€™m currently allied with the cannibals and canā€™t farm the nemesis :frowning: ?

Also, any changes for 1.1.6.2? Seems like it would hold up pretty well.

Not possible to Morgo Pants, since youā€™ll lack resistances big time. Better other green pants like Solael one.

I would probably use Voidwalker Pads for boots and then replace component with Purified Salt. No other changes necessary,

1 Like

Nice thanks. Guess Iā€™ll start spam farming Guardian of Solael. Also considering Gravaā€™Thulā€™s. Not stoked about having to rely on rng to get decent stats considering odds of MI double rares.

Any reason for new boots that wasnā€™t considering in original build?

I needed slow resistance and Voidwalker were added in last patch, while my selected have their DA removed. So situation changed. And Voidwalkers are one of the better now - DA, spirit, slow and nice chunk of resistances.

Something like this? https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2mrynWV

I moved a few components around to compensate for pants.

1 Like

It looks very good! Mind that you can invest another point into Soul Harvest to 20/12.

Curious on your opinion on dumping Vireā€™s Might and just keeping Amatokā€™s Breath as a movement and dps skill, and putting 3 more points into Resilience for 12% phys resist to be a bit tankier during boss fights. Would the loss in damage from Vireā€™s be noticeable?

1 Like

I think Iā€™m blind, I canā€™t seem to find which item is granting Amatokā€™s Breath. All I can find on the skill is that it is given by the Amatokā€™s Breath relic, but this build is using Oroboruukā€™s Reaping.

1 Like