[1.1.5.2] Dreeg's Dreidel - 2H Acid EoR Dervish - Beginner friendly MC farmer!

Yes, Good suggestion! I’ve been looking to add Blind Sage, seekers are one my all time favourite devotion procs. Let me test it.

how is the new testing coming along? :smiley:

You mean the Seekers? You will end up losing Revenant or Manticore = 25-28RR

If you look at the suggested Seeker path above, Manticore is still possible. You need to lose Behemoth, though.

sorry kinda new too all these, so the best devotion path to take is? following which guide above? sir spanksalot? or is there a newer alternative?

Yes, but then you lose some sustain. It should still work ok in softcore, probably, but if you are playing HC, dunno man.

Devotions can be easily reset, so it doesn’t really matter that much.
If you want the easiest road, without having to stop to press buttons to proc things, - follow the original guide
If you have all the gear and want to squeeze the very last bit of damage, @hammyhamster1 suggestion looks great.
@sir_spanksalot setup is great too but may not be as lazy.

They are all pretty good! :sunglasses:

u mean this for hammy ? If you look at the suggested Seeker path above, Manticore is still possible. You need to lose Behemoth, though.

or is there a link where i can follow his

Here’s his version - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NX5Jy32
Keep in mind that while leveling you will need to find a good skill to proc Seekers until you can craft the endgame amulet with the right affix. Seekers best work with damage over time (such as Plague of Corruption) or channelled skills.

Hi, this build can kill Lokarr ? You can record video ?

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YZe6Ja0N
any suggestions ?

thx for build …

I wouldn’t face Lokarr in hardcore with this build without some serious prep. You need to bump the DA and resistance overcap, especially fire. I’d also use potions. I might give it a go this weekend. You got me curious :sunglasses:

Your setup looks good btw! I’d upgrade the ammy and medal next. You can get 2 extra points into EoR or Soulfire and also 10-12% physical to acid.

Stable Lokarr kill possible with 2-4 stage of burst and run, 10 sec burst (Ascension) + 10 sec cooldown (running away from him). Also change boots for 75+ stun resist and elemental buffer - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/m23qDlEZ , facetanking even with your equip is not possible. Keep potion and Pneumatic Burst for cooldown stage (for escaping from melee also use Vire’s Might). And don’t hit clones, exception - burst stage when hitting Lokarr if both in range.

1 Like

Hi, in your description you said you could get 90% physical to Acid, the only two items I see that convert phys to acid is the swort and your ammy. Am I missing something?

The sword + ammy + the weapon component (vitriolic gallstone) + Path of the Three

1 Like

When you did this with the Warlord, what did you change? I’d love to level it for end game Retal!

thank you for the detailed write up!

The oathkeeper part was pretty much the same. On the soldier, I took Blitz (1 point for mobility), Military Conditioning, Menhir’s Will, Field Command + Squad tactics, and a couple points into Fighting spirit, veterancy, decorated soldier and scars of battle.

Thanks!

Still poison?

If have a level 58 Dreegal’anore = yes, absolutely! If not, you can go with phys/fire just fine.

Got it!

Would that change the devotions if you are going phys/fire? If so, would you be so kind as to provide insight into changes?

Hi there,

Thanks for the build, was helping me a lot as I’m new to the game. I have a few questions if you can help please.

1. Some links list Nightblade then Oathkeeper, does it make a difference which one you go with as a main?

2. I was following your guide, used a Savior’s Merit my brother transferred to my account and was using some Potion of Clarity, but when I hit 25 in the Crucible, I only seemed to have 12 devotion points and was lacking 3 or so skill points compared to your level 25 in the video, have I messed something up?

Cheers!

I suggest going with Oathkeeper as your main. EoR is your main dps skill and should be the primary focus. Shadow strike is all you need until you can use Dreegal’anore, which is at level 58. Then it makes sense to max out Merciless Repertoire and Night’s Chill.

Maybe it was a Champion’s Merit you used? the one that unlocks Elite not Ultimate? That would make a 3 point difference I think. As for devotions, I only used potion of clarity at the very beginning, must have stayed in crucible for longer than you. It’s not really a big deal. 12 points is actually more than enough for starters. But you could always go back to crucible and do a few more runs if you want.

1 Like