[1.1.5.2] Gloria Jailbird | DW Ranged Purifier | Deviltongue Fire Strike | Celestials | SR 85 | CR 170

Hi
Just use Ctrl+Shift in GT and you will see how many points spend

Thanks for the trick, I didnt know!! :sweat_smile:

I have troubles finding your boots also. Any suggestion to use untill I get them?

You can use anyone to close resistance
Better if they be with phys res

Thanks for the aswer.

What is the purpose of temper? this build has non physical damage, is it for the retaliation damage?

a little bit flat fire (after conversion)
a little bit DA

devotion guide pls haha

1 Like

Not completely done with the build (still missing a few augments to fully overcap resist) but, holly molly, does it shreds mobs. I had this DW purifier that was gathering dust and respecced to your build. It’s such a satisfying pleasure. Everything I have thrown at it just melts from celestial to large pack of boss mobs.

Thank you very much ominitrio.

1 Like

Love this build.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/b28oWp3N

Almost identical to yours, Still working on the rare components, Im using this belt for now, until I find the one you suggested, but this one is doing well too.

I dont really find using those termite mines really fit into the rotation and flow of the build, is it imperative to have them? I can put more points into the fire strike chain and get more damage without them, but you know best. Any other tips let me know, I also dont have the amulet recipe yet, but This one seems to be pretty strong so far.

1 Like

TM - is RR that stuck with other
I think it’s very important
But you can test it on dummy and see that’s better for you

Almost finished, im only missing the medal, cannot find the non-mythical one. Using myth pyroclasm mark instead. Just have a few more questions:

• With 0% stund reduction in the tough fights like totems or similar i find myself stunned very often. Have you thought about using some stu8nd reduction %?

-Regarding celestial devotions procs, do you think linking meteors and eldritch fire to chilling rounds and storm spread (instead of inquisitor seal and flashbang) its a good idea? whats your oppinion?

Thanks

I made video where I show how immortal could be this build even on high SR

Also I made a video there I’m very easy kill Avatar of Mogdrogen
50% time hero was stunned but that doesn’t make it weak

I know some places in game where are a lot of foes with stunned hits
I’m avoiding such places, just for the comfort
If you really need to be in these places, I can advise you to replace some gear (for green boots and etc…)

you can swap meteos if you want
but Eldrich Fire must be on Flashbang, because it is very important that RR is applied immediately

Thanks for the answer. Can you explain how is the skills rotation you use witht he build? You start always with flashbang then?

When you see strong foes (or large group of foes) you must use Flash
It’s dodge, reduced target’s DA and RR from devotions

Hi! I’m very new to the game so most things still don’t make sense and I really love this build, but I would just like to ask where does your aether damage come from? I could see that your build has a lot of aether dmg multipliers but I can’t see where’s the basic aether damage to be multiplied. I’m currently lvl 55, I have aether damage multipliers already but lacking the aether damage itself. Kindly enlighten me please? :smiley: Thank you so much!!

1 Like

This is not even worth paying attention to
Because Fire Strike have Weapon Damage any other damage sources added to it
I see 6 flat Vitality damage from Bat and convert to aether (by Bonemonger set)

1 Like

Hello,
Really nice guide I love this kind of gameplay.
I followed your entired guide for devotion but I have a big problem. I have left 1 point and I must complete the Ulzuin’s Torch. Where I failed clearly ? Is it an update not long ago who block in this way ? I share you with a screenshot. Can you help me Sir ?
Thanks in advance.

Remove Quill after you completed Harvestman’s Scythe. Then you have enough points for Ulzuin’s Torch.

2 Likes

Sorry, it’s my mistake
Change post

1 Like