[1.1.5.2] Plasmo's & spanks' Spite PB Blademaster: Mortred the Phantom Assassin (3:55 buffed/beacon clear; 5:43 naked clear)

Poor Zantac!

2 Likes

Don’t mock him, he means Zentai of course. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Rolling stones and phntasmal blades.

3 Likes

Don’t tell me what to do.

This is far from that, but ironically the fastest thing I can think of also abused PBlades.

1 Like

Interesting. What is the fastest cr record?

Well, probably this. But only because something was fixed long before Crucible ever came out. I think you’d have a hard time beating 140% Health Reduction after resists to entire screens, though.

Edit: This build needs more Green. Push it to the limit, sir!

1 Like

Right. I’ll change the OP to more accurately reflect its performance

@ceno - honestly, we’ve even tried a double rolled kaisan eye, and I’ve also tried stoneplates, but we can’t think of anything better than this set up.

The only other thing which might make it do better is to GDstash those craftable gloves and to rely on storm beacons for flat RR, but plasmo and I agreed that that’s too cheesy

If by “smart” you mean “no-life, nerdy af, min/maxers,” then yes. I agree.

It was certainly glossed over us for the bulk of the testing. In fact, over about a month of on/off testing, plasmo only thought of trying chains a mere 3 days ago.

I’m still undecided if azraaka is indeed BiS on the sub-4 spec, but even if it isn’t, the difference in clear speed is negligible.

1 Like

Yeah. I still can’t quite wrap my head around it.

You get 15% racial against humans, DA shred courtesy of nemesis, casting speed, more RR and +1 to PB line…i don’t know.

The only explanation I can think of is the fact that we’ve hit a breakpoint in single-target DPS where any increase just pushes the spec further into the realm of diminishing returns; thereby making aoe clear more valuable.

This “hypothesis” is also supported by the fact that plasmo was getting better clear times with the BS conduit as compared to a double rolled kaisan eye.

1 Like

New builds are borne and murdered every patch, but Lokarr is permanent :smirk_cat:

1 Like

TBF, lokarr exists to be farmed :rofl:

It’s always amusing to hear such tough words coming from the hamster a wheel. :joy_cat:

2 Likes

Lokarr: sighs You bore me human.

1 Like

Azrakaa also got 100% more dmg. If it was 250 cunning, you wouldn’t think twice! :wink:

Think of it this way, if you got ten rocks to break what will be faster: one big hammer or ten small ones? :wink: I suspected this would be true after seeing Fluff’s results on Belgo. For Crucible times Azrakaa is best but Nemesis is obviously best for general performance.

1 Like

I feel like the %damage is more than made up for with the flat damage from the +skills. Even BS gets a tiny bump.

2% RR is nice too!

For PB, sure, it’s like 60 flat in those 3 ranks in HS and NE. But for general dmg output of all the procs, pets, auras? Outside PB, you only lose 2 ranks Night’s Chill, 1 Spirits and 1 Anatomy. That’s the only dmg you’re getting from the mastery. It’s not like acid/cold melee where almost every node in the mastery is taken.

Loss of ranks in PB and human racial is big. Nemesis the pet is nothing. It’s single target. It’s like having Revenant with just one skeleton. I don’t know how cast speed looks like with top rolls.

Anyways, if everything already dies of one PB toss why further improve it? It can only fly in one direction. And if a nemesis dies from 5 PB strikes it doesn’t really matter it would’ve died from 4.7 PB strikes - you still have to cast it 5 times. Learned that in Dark Souls lol. It doesn’t matter how much health the enemy has on my last strike. If I upgrade sth and it still takes 3 hits to kill a skeleton than it’s no upgrade until it starts taking only 2 hits. Feel me?

1 Like

24th of november in our chat :smiley:

too bad no one listens to me the small potato!

1 Like

Yeah this item is bananas! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am trying it too. Feel the anguish and wait for 2 seconds in trash wave, no biggie.

I consider your suggestions all the time actually. For example, I’ve started using eldritch sun largely because of you

If I didn’t use it in November, it was because I must’ve missed it, or forgotten about it

1 Like

Bananas aren’t potatoes…

3 Likes

Tell that to the minions

1 Like