[1.1.5.2] Raddagan Apostate vs Crucible

BUILD GT LINK: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2M9OWl2

Inspired from @Plasmodermic 's apostate, a very fun a versatile vitality piano caster. Although its squishyness, this fella easily survives rough hits. In this video i used MoT just once or twice.
Also added a 4b+3beacons video. The build is consistent around the 6 min mark, could probably go lower on the hands of a better pilot.

Improved full Purple GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlbrxpN

3 Likes

So Raddagan is finally good? Build from Spanks and now Apostate from you. One thing I don’t like is that you have to take Censure instead of HoS because skill bonuses from the set but playing piano you don’t care much about cast speed.

In hands of better pilot??? Weren’t you who broke Crucible record? :slightly_smiling_face:

I beat the record on binder, thus getting specialized on it after more than 2000 runs :D. I picked censure for the extra RR, damage reduction, and for the fact that all the fire and burn gets converted to vitality :D.

2000 runs? I don’t think I have this many runs combined :smile:

Actually don’t know. But you can’t be bad pilot. You pick on mechanics, bosses patterns, spawns, etc. Plus your new build is caster too. So you probably pilot it better than anyone else, well expect Plasmo.

Well…I wont play Crucible blindfolded without taking into account the mechanics and such, but there are probably better patterns than mine on this :D. Anyway, main idea is that i really wanted to make a radaggan build that does decent in there and apparently i did it :D. It’s a pitty though that it depends on those 2 greens and i simply couldn’t max rune and RE :D. Overall i’m satisfied by its performance anyway.

1 Like

Would’nt Seal of Skies be good here, as all damage is converted to Vitality, as opposed to losing some damage to acid conversion?

I dont follow? I fully convert elemental to vitality and pierce to vitality from chillspikes :thinking:

Rings concert pierce > vitality, but chest does pierce > acid. Or am I missing something?

Ah yes, that totally slipped away from me. Probably it would be, probably not. I didn’t tested that tbh. tho chillspikes has better shotgun capability :D.

Nice to see a version of my build that’s actually a bit more reasonable to build legitimately. Making radaggan work is impressive too, I like it.

Do you think foul eruption is doing much? You could use the points to max bone harvest or something.

1 Like

Probably. Didnt consider it tbh. Went for rr consistency in first phase

Added a better 3beacon run after @Plasmodermic suggestion. Thank you Plasmo! :D. Tried also going for HoS instead of Censure but it doesnt come up to Censure’s performance.
P.S. Have you tried that build i sent you? :kappa

Yeah, struggling to get under 4:30 tbh. I had one run that might have beaten your 4:19 run but I died early. I’ll keep trying though.

Very solid results! I would say it’s probably the fastest Apostate or fastest Radaggan ever.

Atlhough builds looks a bit squishy for me, personally. Few pieces of advice if you don’t mind:

• Ancient Armor loses you effective armor with your armor absorption. Scale Hide would give you more armor
  • Using 12% resist augments is super inefficient. 8/10 or 7/10 are the best ones to use, so better shuffle your resists and components in a way that you can avoid using 12% ones
  • Malediction seems like a meh choice. Sure, 150% more Vitality damage, but you could get more points into your offensive skills and one more RR from necro relic
1 Like

Yes, i actually considered necro relic but i have a big problem… Too many buttons already. Like, besides the healing potions, everything is a skill. I would give impurity a try tho to see how it fairs. Or eldritch pact.
Edit: regarding ancient plate, i picked it for physique requirements :rofl:

New run and gt link added with full purple setup.

So somehow full purple setup is faster?

Yep. Its less stressful and minus one cast, while instead you gain more OA, dmg%, crit%.

All in greens is faster if you don’t mind impossible setups :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yes i acknowledged it. Im the one who asked you about it on your yt channel :rofl: