[1.1.5.2] Silent Assassins - Deathguard Acid Dervish + Cold Morgo Spellbreaker Shadow Strike glass cannons

No surprise that Dervish DG is better than Reaper…sigh. RR in this game…Nice run!

I tested briefly my setup with morg.

With all adjacent nerfs and a single Beacon, no Ultos i got 4:50. Won’t go below that this patch

Interestin relic choice. I still use outbreak and lvl 22 awakening. 17.5 K Dot in GT…sigh again :smiley:

1 Like

Good job Nery! Very nice runs a great optimization of the builds! Though i wanted DG Reaper :frowning:

1 Like

Best way imo to push deathguard with necro would be putting crit damage to spectral binding imo.

rr to ill omen and properly convert shit to acid on BH would be a start

Well then it’s just a parallel of Morg set and I think that’s too samey for the devs to even be considering. It would work yeah, but again too samey.

Thanks for your comment!

I catch a lucky run with my Dervish. I am interested to try more acid builds, I tried Oppressor even BH/RE CDR build :smiley:

Breaker, wanted to do monster elemental damage, Iskandra is so cool here! Plus I am already at max level of all SS nodes.

Thanks a lot!

DG Reaper was posted.

How about - % RR to RE :smirk:

1 Like

Good no green run:

I wouldn’t suggest it for 150-170, it’s a little too thin. But 130-150 farm should be ultrafast.

1 Like

You lazy now :stuck_out_tongue: . But that’s mechanically impossible to implement anyway. Only flat rr

The idea for reaper at least is to make BH good. And has to be done for a 1 handed weapon. I’m not sure why the %crit mods on the daggers were nerfed in the past (it can be on spectral binding like you said, so that it benefits globally not just BH) and why it does not have full conversion at least. It needs to hit hard to even hope to compete. It is after all most of the identity behind the set

Than add it to BH just like blightlord adds to SS

Such quick (albeit glassy) SS builds, Nery! Deathguard’s results are especially impressive. I hope this won’t stop Crate from buffing this set tho.

1 Like

Thanks!

I can’t wait to play pierce SS with the new weapons, think I am in a SS groove.

About Deathguard, SS side of it’s fine, but might need buff to Necromancer part of the set.

Also Korvan’s need serious change to SS, remove added CD and make it Weapon Damage acid SS focus or just pierce SS…

1 Like

Deathguard reaper is my favorite class besides underperforming, SS+BH+Acid procs. and the set look pretty cool.

I’ll level a dervish and try this one.

Thanks for the build.

1 Like

Dunefiend just needs to accept that it’s an EoR set and fall silent on SS. Go spin in a corner :smiling_imp:

1 Like

I have the vanilla pierce groove, tweaked the hell out of it. But it needs generous buff. :upside_down_face: Pierce SS was my fav thing in vanilla before Belgo came along.

Also if you don’t mind I’ll be trying my luck with my own version of Acid SS on a different build. It won’t have the same kill times because it’s mechanically impossible on it, aside from the beacons, i think it just can’t but it still can be hella fun

We’ll see about that. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey, Nery. I’ve been looking for an SS build to try. How high would this go in SR?

Umm not very far :sweat:

Both builds are the epitome of glass canon builds. Perhaps with good skills it’s possible.

ah, thanks! Probably not the one I wanted to reliably clear SR with then :sweat_smile:

This one of mine did 75 no prob [1.1.6.2] SHADOW TANK - SS/BS Tanky Infiltrator (c+) (sr+) but they had to nerf the weapon. It’s better with Soulrend now but phys res is very poor.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll take a look at it! It’s a shame since I had a lot of those stashed away but never got to experience the power :sweat_smile: