[1.1.5.2] The Tank One | Melee 2H Conjurer (Vitality) | Effectively Unkillable | Facetank Callagadra (no pots) < 4m40s kill | 1 or no greens | Easily high SR and Crucible viable

Sorry for noob questions but I dont get it. Is sigil of consumption useless? Why you are not using it? (i didnt see it in skill bar both in grimtools and in your cala kill ss) if it useless why you spent some points on it?

Woot my first callagadra kill !

Used Mythical Anchorite’s leg armor (has health and stun resist) in place of your double rare:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/62ak93xZ

So different leg armor and then as a result a couple different components. First I picked up more stun resist with Leathery Hide in the helm over diamond and on the belt I put an enchanted earth. The legs were a swap in game after losing with I think i tried boneweaver legs prior. Not sure if stun resist is/was the priority on that double rare, but it worked, so I am happy :slight_smile:

On devotions I swapped skill assignments a bit. Probably the only important one is the dryad blessing devotion to sigil of consumtion. Just testing on target dummies it had the highest proc rate to hit dryad on skill cooldown, so 10% heal every ~3 seconds.

First attempt in the game I died in the open when call hit 50%. Second attempt I went up against a wall away from the natural tornados I ended up fine. Not sure if that was just bad luck. Had to use energy potions in the fight, but no healing potions. Rarely saw drops to below 50% before it would just zoom back up.

Could get 1% more physical resist with the perfect relic secondary skill rolls. Glad that wasn’t needed. Rolled a couple eldritch ammys cause they were cheap and kept one that enhanced curse of frailty not sure if stacks an extra -15% elemental resist to what the skill already does.

4 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for this great build, really gives a feeling of Grimdawn immortality … What is actually and also great is that this build is not as lazy as it could seem : more than Right and Left click …
Note that i’m only on SR30, but i’ve put M. Mark of the Forbidden in place of Bysmiel’s Mark, and it’s still working find.
Ravager of Souls killed with only one use of Tonic of Mending. Not so bad :slight_smile: Will try Callagadra today.
Great Job, thanks Ziller

1 Like

Easy to play and tanky as well. Just finished Avatar of Mog and Ravager of Soul full facetanked. Calla is the next target :grimacing:

How this build performed against The Boxman (Crate)? Is it possible to kill?

And TY for this great build.

1 Like

Easy to play and tanky as well. Just finished Avatar of Mog and Ravager of Soul full facetanked. Calla is the next target :grimacing:

How this build performed against The Boxman (Crate)? Is it possible to kill?

And TY for this great build.

Thanks Black_Dream!

I don’t have too much experience fighting Crate, so it may take a few tries and some in-game adjustments.

My general plan is to lure Crate away from his starting spot and his boxes initially then start to damage him and, while fighting him, I try to place Wendigo totems/AoE away from the majority of his crates, so they don’t die/clone as fast.

If you find that there’s too many cloned boxes mid-fight then you need to lure Crate away from his boxes again, but generally I think you should be able to kill crate in 2-3 lures (or less). Otherwise, if you don’t spawn too many cloned boxes, then you should be able to facetank the boss and kill him relatively quickly!

1 Like

After a few tries, finally killed Calladagra. Can facetank until 70%-75% but after that need kiting. Maybe I did something wrong.

1 Like

Congrats! I’m not sure if our builds/in-game strategy was different or if 1.1.6.x changed things?

Found that I lacked Pierce resist. Crafted the green pants, after that can facetank all the way and using a few health potion. This build lacked Freeze resist. Any suggestion to improve?

This is my character for now : https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXX8nLN

1 Like

The next step to powering up this build/cover more resists/cc would be to craft Stoneplate belts and boots to replace our purples! I found unless you’re killing Crate/Callagadra you can do with the minor physical resistance drop (8% total)

The base belt themselves have up to 30% freeze reduction, and one of the best suffixes for the boots is ‘of Survival’ which also has freeze resist.

Also Kaylon the Blacksmith has up to 6% Freeze resist as a crafting bonus if you don’t care which Blacksmith you use!

GL friend :slight_smile:

1 Like

:grimacing: tyvm. wish me luck on crafting :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hope you find what you’re looking for in under 1000 crafts :laughing:

this is what i’m worry about lol

might be bankrupt before got those gears :laughing::rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

need your opinion which of these worth to use.

belt%201 belt%202
belt%203

I like the top left one the most, the ‘Stalwart’ + ‘of Hungerinf Rifts’ one!

Also with that belt, if you’re not planning on fighting Callagadra then you can feel free to swap 2x of the Udgenbog leather for something else since you’re already overcapping bleed and poison by a lot!

If you don’t have the Nightbringer would a Death’s reach be a suitable weapon to use for this build?

If you don’t have Nightbringer, you’re better off playing one of the 1h+offhand/shield variants of this build instead imo. If you have no good 1h+offhand/shield, then death’s reach might be the next best thing.

Thank you Rekt! Love your builds btw.

1 Like