[1.1.6.1] Melody Juniper | Pet Conjurer | Beastcaller's Bleeding Pets | Celestials | SR 90

Update 1.1.6.1

BleedBeast2

BleedBeast3 BleedBeast4

Grimtools

Version History

Grimtools 1.1.5.2

Shattered Realm

SR 90

SR 75 & 76 NEW VIDEO

Celestials

Celestial Crate of Entertainment

Celestial Callagadra

Celestial Ravager of Flesh

Celestial Avatar of Mogdrogen

Celestial Lokarr

Special thanks: Safarel, ArchHeretic, mad_lee, KoS9K and Ricardi0

I also want to thank all Safarel Discord Community

9 Likes

Information

Stun Res in game doesn’t match Grimtools
Because items have been crafted for Stun Res

Don’t use Blood Rite from Mythical Blood Orb of Ch’thon
Because this Off-Hand is only for skills

The original idea belongs to Theuberelite

4 Likes

The desire to create this build was born a long time ago. But when I checked the forum, I found that @Theuberelite already created a great build Physical/Bleed Pet Conjurer (15:30 Callagadra)

Time goes on, and the desire to create my own version does not fade. And I did it.
My build has several differences from Theuberelite’s build, because he did it for hardcore and I play only at softcore.

1. I use Mythical Blood Orb of Ch’thon, because I try not to use Green items. But if you have nice affixes on Bound Wraith you must use it. This Green Off-Hand made Primal Spirit almost permanent.

But there is one very important point. If you use Mythical Blood Orb of Ch’thon, you must binding Briarthorn to Oleron’s Blind Fury. And if you use Bound Wraith you must binding Primal Spirit to Oleron’s Blind Fury.

1. I use Mythical Nosferattis, because this item give flat Bleeding and super important 10% Physical Resistance for Pets

2. And the most important change is Mythical Veilpiercer, because this item give flat RR. The Mythical Black Scourge is nice too. It give Minions that stack bleeding, but on high SR they die too quickly before they can do damage.

I want to thank you again @Theuberelite for great build and super crazy Callagadra’s killing on Stream at HC mode!

4 Likes

Tfw you did a Bleeding Pet build way back before Uber but is forgotten :frowning:

But :ok_hand: on the build :yum:

4 Likes

Unfortunately bleed pets when that was done was a bit on the weak side if I recall correctly :smiley:

Thanks for the credit though, and quite impressive work. I need to update my build at some point, haven’t logged on it in a while. Most of the item changes are things I’d probably consider doing simply for the fact that I haven’t updated my build in a while, and items have changed quite a bit.

Mythical Black Scourge was mostly a pick for me because it caps pet chaos res, alongside the pants that I picked which caps aether res in turn. The proc is a bit hard to get to work unfortunately.

Also, that blood orb, dunno when that got changed but the +1 conjurer is pretty amazing. Hard to pick it over a good Bound Wraith (and getting a good bound wraith is rough in the first place, I’m still not happy with mine) but definitely an amazing budget option

3 Likes

Build Update 1.1.6.0

New Video

Myth. Black Scourge is kind a lame, since the toon not the pets have to kill an enemy to proc its ability/ spawn of a pet

The sand king amulet provides a nice bleeding proc instead of the conduit ? I think the bleeding damage on the modrogen’s pact does not extends to pets?

I never use it on this build

No

dmg work on pets from aura

Is there any leveling tips or guide ? Also how is this build works for hardcore ?

This build is super solid but only in full equipment
I don’t give guaranty how it works with another items

sorry but no
I remade this char from non-pet-master build

Here is the go-to ressource for conjurer pet builds including a leveling guids and all:

2 Likes

Thank you for the nice build! I’m just wondering why those rings. Are they for resistances and pet bonuses? +2 summon familiar feels underwhelmed too. Just browsing through inventory, I have so many pet MI rings that have nice affixes. Do you have a BiS in mind for the rings?

1 Like

Hi and thanks
You are absolutly right - rings for resists
I made build without of green items - than everyone can repeat it
But if you have nice green items - you can use it :sunglasses:

Does Assassin’s Blade make any sense here considering it is bleeding build? Or was it taken just for affinities to get Oleron and Blind Fury?

Also Mythical Crimsonbriar Band instead of Mythical Wendigo Seal grants another 16 flat bleed to pets ang allows hardcapping Primal Bond = another 36 flat bleed damage to pets.

Switching the augments lets us overcap Aether res as well.

Base Pets attack has a lot of Physical Damage too

You are absolutly right with it
Change this rigns we add more pets dmg but have less vitality res
I think that both options are acceptable depending on the task at hand
But your vatiant is better, now I see, my carelessness

Your build is very good as it is and you are an excellent pilot as you managed to take down Crate and Callagadra with it so quickly.

Can you please advise which potions did you use for both fights?

1 Like

Great pet build and piloting skills. Very impressive.

1 Like

I use Elixir of Mogdrogen for high SR and Celestials and Hoarfrost Ointment if I meet Moosilauke, the Chillwind

Build Update 1.1.6.1