[1.1.6.2-1.1.8.1] DW Chillstrifes melee fantasy cold Reaper!

ok thx i’ll save it for later, is the belt a “must have” for this build?

It converts big chunk of vitality to cold,but theoretical Spellbreaker waistguard is good substitution.

Also helmet is tough to get,you can replace it with other with plus skills to Nightblade.Chillstrifes required attack speed suffix like Shattering,Fury,Voracity,Elements or cheapest alternative Alacrity.

can you help me about devotion order please

why not deathchill relic?

I made this build long time ago, probably needed the extra skill points. Damage wise Deathchill is very good relic of course.

these daggers are dropped from janaxia and larria right?

are the pre/suffixes pretty rare or im unlucky? :c

They are impossible even :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But yes these bosses drops them, look for suffix with attack speed. I farmed very quickly Chilled of Alacrity, but it depends on your luck.

jeez i just dropped a ‘glacial’ one for the first time after maybe 60-80 runs

xD

And still no attack speed :man_shrugging:

RNG takes and gives back. I needed 5 runs or so for Chilled of Alacrtiy, have legit Chilled of Fury from campaign and Chilled of Voracity from Crucible. Chilled is pretty common it seems at least. You can sub these daggers with 2x Chillhearts if you have them or Malkadarr blades perhaps.

@etze

Shattering is the best possible suffix. Common one is Alacrity. Rare are of Shattering, of Fury, of Voracity and of Elements, on top of my head.

shattering suffix is the one giving the atk speed right?

i got this too so far, glacial/frostburn prefixes are a pain in the ass. i literally just got my first glacial after all these days xD

1 Like

may i ask what’s the difference between “of alacrity” and “of shattering” suffix ? https://prnt.sc/rk0e7j

over 6 minutes

#deadbuild?
reads post
apparently lag is an equal opportunity build killer.

Build is updated for 1.1.6.2

GT - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/vNQklGRV

Video:

1 Like

Have you considered magi shoulders?

For more vitality to cold? Yes it’s possible I guess, both acid and vitality conversions can work. Also Chillwishper helm have +1 both skills and vitality to cold, so it’s option as well.

I’ve found myself not using silver sent anymore since the +3 LA bonus got removed. Assassins prefix would allow the LA cap while freeing up pants but I doubt you want to go for a triply rolled MI here.

1 Like

can u sum up what changed in the build?
i reckon its the headgear/main armor/pants?
also, what would be the best, friendly or hostile with barrowholm and why?

thanks in advance my friend

You can compare GT links, but newer version is more risky and focused around doing more damage.

Barrowholm is usually recommended to side with them, cause they have nice augmets. Only compelling reason to be hostile is to try reach Nemesis status but that’s hard and not very efficient.

1 Like

yeah i changed the devotions and skill points, also reached lvl 94 couple hours ago and char seems like a pure glass canon. hp goes up and down so fast :d

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/M2gjBXgN
here’s my current build
still got a lot of way to go hehe