[1.1.6.2-1.1.8.1] DW Chillstrifes melee fantasy cold Reaper!

You are on right tack but dude that DA is too low, 2.6k at least should be target. Also can you craft Elemetal Harmony rings, they are level 82 blue rings. Attack Speed also can be improved.

about DA, ill do some research tomorrow and will try to boost it. those rings i have seem okay for now :c

this new build seems veeeeeeeeeeery squishy
is it my defensive ability or its kinda harder to handle the character?
here’s my current build now
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2doAz5N

You have 2400 DA. You’re liable to get crit by stray aether farts. Bosses will be packing double digit crit chances against you.

What do you think about using this old classic weapon https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9272 ? (sad it got nerfed)

I don’t know. Vitality to cold conversion is very nice, but WPS added are screwing my pool and % damage is low. But very cool weapons, probably needs to be build around.

Yes, one needs to remove e.g. whirling death

I always wanted to make build with those axes man

what do u think about full deathmarked set?
isnt it worth it? i just realized i have the whole set xD

Yes it’s possible, Reaper will not be the best suited class for the set but 100% WPS pool and attack speed is good start.

1 Like

Update for 1.1.8.1

GRIM TOOLS :arrow_right: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/mN4mppm2

Videos:

1 Like

Nice crucible and Ravager time! I am sure it can go deep in SR too if you did not need special setup for ravager except pharma.

1 Like

I tried 85 and build just crumble, it dies even in non boss shard against DoT’s and ground damage. Healing makes it very strong against single target but against multiple enemies is meh. 75/76 is very comfortable though.

1 Like

I had same story with Rah’zin WH made for tank (so stacking armor with even Targo devotion). At SR 100 I was cheesing 1-3 chunks with aether crystals but in boss room I could stand into middle of Moosilauke crystals and leech fast enough to survive everything.

1 Like

hey man, it seems i am having trouble completing the whole devotion points. I cant get to Rumor and below. Idk im 55/55. im new btw thanks

I take it you lack Eldritch (green) affinity. Put points into Spider as a stepping stone. Then learn Rumor, Oklaine’s Lantern, Alladrah’s Phoenix and Lotus. Then remove points from Spider at a Spirit Guide and put the rest of your points into Ultos and Rattosh.

1 Like

Thank you. I seem cant to get the Scales of Ulcama now. Its really weird

You need to apply the same trick with Order affinity. If you have sufficient points learn Lion or Crane, otherwise remove some from Ultos or Rattosh. Then get Scales, remove the points from Lion / Crane (whatever you went with) and put those points into Ultos / Rattosh.

1 Like

I see. Thank you. I think I’ve got it as well. Thanks again

1 Like

Heya @Nery
This devotion route is a bit secretive and I’m a bit daft… Any clues, I just finished Panther…

That devotion route was pretty defensive one but if you want to do it you can do some decent leeching.

Now your problem is perhaps how you get Scales? You should take Lion for affinity, after that Scales and remove Lion. Also Lantern needs more green points to unlock, so you have to pick Hawk or Scholar’s Light first.

Here’s some devotion map if it’s helpful:

• Yellow
  • Panther, remove yellow
  • Red
  • Viper
  • Ghoul, remove red
  • Lotus
  • Scholar’s Light
  • Murmur
  • Green
  • Lantern
  • Lion
  • Scales
  • Remove Lion
  • Phoenix
  • Remove Scholar’s Light
  • Sailor’s Guide
  • Ultos to proc
  • Rattosh

Last point is still in green, you can remove it and put it in last node of Ultos for more chaos res or in first node of Empty Throne.

2 Likes