[1.1.6.2] a Knight in Melted Armor - Blightlord Based, Full Vitality GoE Oppressor

Sick performance, Jabby!

Few questions:

• Does Wendigo Mark heal you when bound to Guardians?
  • How many coins to set up 4 Storm beacons?
  • Do 25/16 Guardians really do damage? Shouldn’t something like maximised Bone Harvest line be more damage at the end?
1 Like

Yes

5 each, so total 20. Actually cheaper than 1 fully leveled beacon/banner (25)

Yes, because its damage is full vitalityx3. It’s no chillwhisper’s blade spirit, but can really feel the damage when they ganged up nemesis/bosses. I think you can see it from the video.

No, unconverted bone harvest damage with 1h and quite long cd is bound to be meh.

1 Like

dats whut i do, boooooooi.

Glad to see that changing the belt lowered the clear speed by a massive 20-30s.

And it’s always awesome to see a GoE focused build

@mad_lee:

We’ve been through this mate :stuck_out_tongue:

I am trying to imitate build discussion here, mate, I know Jabrix has probably already min-maxed everything

2 Likes

You can never tell with commie rats. They say one thing, then do another. <3

@thejabrixone: Given that you’re using beacons, have you considered forgoing raise the dead?

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Damn, I feel so stupid using crimson lotus with blood orb… Fortunately you remind me… :rofl:

I think no. I prefer to make the build working in all game mode. The skeletons actually inflict a decent damage damage too.

BTW, tested storm beacons in my recent builds and kinda have a mixed feeling about it. Seems like this vitality build is the best with it.

Interesting…why vitality?

Lightning spec performed worse?

Lightning makes it more damaging, but this vitality just make it more consistent because I can herd all enemy to the center with 0 worries. Sitting in center podium makes all the 4 beacons hitting all enemies like no tomorrow. But not all build can afford it, some still need to have clever positioning.

In theory all the builds that has big elemental RR should work good with this beacon setup though. Need more sample to judge.

1 Like

Makes sense. Didn’t really think about positioning because it’s just so intuitive to me.

Welcome to the Blightlord club!

Guardians doing damage? Oh, I need to try them out.

Damn guys, this is not the first time I build a blightlord… :smile:

The damage type need to be converted to one type as much as possible though…

Take what you get! Next time which you post Blightlord will write you the same.

So nice to see the first Blightlord character you build! Silent thanks, less than three.

1 Like

Build is updated for 1.1.6.2 with Morgoneth rings and One more Guardian Bros…

1 Like

Hey, been trying this build out in SR 75-76, and I feel like I’m missing something.

The damage is good, but it randomly gets chunked for 80% hp even on normal enemies. It seems super random, and I’m not sure if it has something to do with not having overcapped resists, or what, but the consistency just doesn’t seem great. Makes running SR a mildly stressful event lol.

Anything that needs to moved around for content outside of CR, or maybe I can adjust components and augments?

It’s still a caster build… pure melee hits can hit you hard, coz of low armour, low armour absorb and okish physical resist (not including resilience buff).

But as long as you dont get one-shot you should be fine coz of the very high sustain this build has. Biting Blades has 70% WD dont underestimated the healing this skill does coz of the WD.

This does mean that you have to damage and proc stuff so you can leech life back. Dealing damage on the move is important for this (aka piloting skills).

The build also has above average cdr so really use ascension and mark of torment frequently.

Thanks @ColdistheVoid for helping answering… :slight_smile:

So few things that need to be take note of from this build:

• It has non existent health regen due to dying god + blood orb passive
  • no active heal
  • no overcap in vit, so don’t hit reflect enemy carelessly. Or use your other green items to cover for more res
  • Rely on devo proc to heal and leech, so proc your devo first before going facetanking
  • This build has huge CDR (38% max), maximize its advantage, use ascension often. Use mark of torment if you feel in danger.
  • I have 40 points in spirit here. If you feel it’s too much, put some in physique for more DA.

anyone smart-assed this already? It´s MOLTEN Armor. :slight_smile:

Thanks grammar Nazi… :slight_smile:

1 Like

These Blightlord builds look fun! I’m comparing yours to the one Nery made here…

I noticed his is a little more defensive with higher physique and armor. I’m planning on meeting somewhere in the middle I think. I see yours has +15 health regen, which I really like for the Blood Orb debuff. I’ve been looking over the two builds and I can’t figure out where you are getting that extra health regen from. What’s giving the extra regen in your build?

It’s from the new armor augment from FG. Give about +16 health Regen per component iirc.

You can also use mark of mogdrogen component or something in boots for more health Regen.