[1.1.6.2] Beginner's vitality caster Conjurer guide, how to build monster build from the scratch! Suitable for first character

I use them only to debuff mobs and proc devotion.

And this is what i like, as I only (to big extent at least) depend on myself to dps.

Btw, saw your collection of pet builds! you really are into them, aren’t you! hats off for time and effort you must have put into it!

1 Like

Ty for the kind words and yes, been into pets since Diablo 2’s Necro :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I absolutely luv D2. Even nowadays, from time to time, twice or 3 times a year I revisit D2 for a few hrs a week…was playing static / orb sorc but quit in favour of GD :smiley:

1 Like

Is this build playable in 1.1.9?

Yes, absolutely. Build is made for 1.1.6.2 but doesn’t require m/any changes to be good in current patch.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/1NXwjjgZ

:slight_smile: Hard work :slight_smile: I didnt fight Ravager this time because i thought he is sooo weak… not worth my time :slight_smile: ^^

Everytime i play im streaming on twitch Velycine i am :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, nice!

Time to farm Dark One set perhaps? Also suggest to use the Reaver’s Hunger amulet, Sigil is key skill. RIght ring is missing augment. And you should get some stun resistance.

2 Likes

Belt lacks augment too, and you have many skill points not spent

2 Likes

There are only 12 points left. i wanted to finish it today when i woke up.

Time to farm Dark One set perhaps? Also suggest to use the Reaver’s Hunger amulet, Sigil is key skill. RIght ring is missing augment. And you should get some stun resistance.

Thank you. Of course i wanted to look where to get the dark one set. And i will look for the Amu.

Thank you both.

1 Like

Amulet nery mentioned which is great is Barrowholm faction blueprint :slight_smile:

Dark one is great! you get damage reduction and also ability to summon two wendigo totems that will heal you like crazy

Ok i will finish it now before i start…

But it still takes some time to get to the Dark one set drop location. I just killed warden Krieg on Ultimate.

I Completed the Whole Game on Normal veteran and Elite.

Safety first on HC. No need to rush and skip Content :slight_smile:

1 Like

ah no then just enjoy the ride :slight_smile:

You can always go back to elite and farm reputation for Barrowholm too, you get new quests when you hit honored.

You can later in ultimate try get new shield that is even higher in phys res and maybe this sword instead of the dagger you have now Boneblade it drops same places as the shield does, mountain deeps for instance

oh man I miss leveling up with vitality casters as fresh start, perhaps I should make a new HC “account” and just follow this guide myself :smiley:

1 Like

I have all revered exept Devils Crossing. So all max exept Devils Crossing :slight_smile:

Just finished crafting the Hunger Amulet :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was lucky to have 2 Killrians shattered soul, dont know where i got them. But i dont have enough skill points for witchfire:) Something went wrong :slight_smile:

you got them from Kilrian in Akorvian undercity :wink:

Haha ok. Whell my Bonebaldes are not so godd. Only 7x % Vitality dmg :slight_smile: And the ravager took my shield with phys resists. Have no other :slight_smile: i will find one more i think.

once you get to mountain deeps you will find plenty of boneblades and shields!

but the lowest level boneblade rolls with min +22% vit dmg

Im sleeping while running through Ultimate haha :slight_smile:

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/p25al6o2

I found the shield with 17% phys resi but only 1xx Vitality. Im actualy using a 2xx% Vitality but without the Phy resistance. Should i change it ?

If you play HC I would prio phys res over some +100% vit dmg at this point, you already have +2500% (not counting spirit bonus) so what is an extra +100% gonna give you?

Ok thank you. I will do.

Oh no i found out that i have to kill Lokarr first to get Acces to the Are where you can farm Dark one set :slight_smile: WTF !!