with all permanent buff + Pneumatic Burst, Word of Renewal, Lethal Assault, Deadly Aim, and Beronath’s Fury charges.
DPS shown is Beronath’s Fury.
- Hybrid Build but play just like pure DW Melee
- Streamlined and few button to press
- Not so crazy AoE, need to know what enemy to be killed first
Build OverviewI have concepting this build for quite a long time and finally want to post it because I am finally satisfied with the results. The concept is hybrid DW with 4pc deathmarked + Chillwhisper crown for a whole lot of Nightblade skill points and full cold blade spirit. This produced a powerful DW melee with very damaging blade spirit AoE. I think full set deathmarked is not really worth it unless you desperately need the tankiness or RR. I especially hate the granted RR because it is not a proc and very annoying to cast. Shout-out to @Nery for giving me ideas to use scales devo proc in cold build. This last touch freed me from the need to use seal, simplify the build more, and giving more skill points to play with.
With so much skill points, the build can be customized and have a lot of variations. For example you can go with full blown nightfall+NJE+BS. That GT is one of my previous iterations though and I have not tested it with the current devo I used for this build. In the end, I have decided to go with full %cold version which yields faster clear time and more streamlined gameplay.
If you want to make the build tankier, you can:
- Incorporate inquisitor seal somehow
- Put some more points to physique
- Craft all for %physique.
- Get as much pierce>cold conversion as possible.
- Get as much acid>cold conversion as possible.
- Get as much vitality>cold conversion as possible.
- Get max attack speed.
- Deathmark’s Shadow set except helm.
- Dread Sigils of Alkamos Set. [converting some pierce to cold, good stats overall, and decent proc]
- Helm: Chillwhisper Crown [To have full cold Blade Spirit and more +nightblade skill points]
- Belt: Gargoyle Waistguard. [Giving us almost full vitality>cold conversion, get the one which has %cold or %elemental damage and give a lot of relevant stats]
- Pants: Mythical Rimestone Legguards [to achieve blade spirit breakpoints at 24/16. It has a lot of good resist but no OA/DA ]
- Gloves: Mythical Iceskorn Talons. [Further overcapping Lethal Assault and good stats overall]
- Boots: Mythical Amatok’s Step. [I previously want morgoneth’s step for more powerful proc, but amatok’s step give a lot more res allowing us to have more dreeg’s omen augment, thus more points to spirit.]
- Amulet: Mythical Night’s Embrace [More RR, more skill points, good OA, but shitty res.]
- Medal: Mythical Mark of Dark Dreams. [Extra range, damage, and rank to night’s chill. Also very good stats.]
- Relic: Nidalla’s Outbreak. [Either this or nemesis relic. I eventually go with outbreak to have more Res and DA. Proc is also quite nice as we are converting acid and pierce to cold. Get completion bonus for lethal assault and shadow step]
- Movement Rune: Rune of Amatok’s Breath
Cold based Devotion with Tip the scales
Rumor > to Shadow Strike
Hand of Ultos > to Blade Spirits
Blizzard > to Beronath’s Fury
Tip the Scales > to whatever permanent buff
Ghoulish Hunger > to whatever permanent buff
LMB: Beronath’s Fury
RMB: Shadow Strike
Keyboard 1: Movement Rune
Keyboard 2: Amarasta’s Blade Burst
Keyboard 4: Word of Renewal
Keyboard 5: Pneumatic Burst
Summon 3 blade spirits before action.
Press to activate Pneumatic burst and word of renewal, ensure it to always be active and/or save it for heal.
Shadow strike in, triggering rumor.
Cast ABB every 3 seconds.
Then hold RF button.
YOU CANNOT FACETANK MADQUEEN’S RAGE MODE BECAUSE THIS BUILD HAS A FREAKIN LOT OF PROJECTILES
When she comes in wave 162, focus with her first and hit her until she activates her aura. Then Shadow strike/movement rune out diverting your attention to other enemies while go as far away from her as possible. After the red aura dies down, shadow strike in and slaughter her. Easy. Most of the time she will just die out from the frostburn though.
Video with 3 buff, 3 L1 storm beacon, and 1 L2 storm beacon:
5:00 clear time. Current fastest, slowest is 5:25.
If you are comfortable with DW melee gameplay and know what enemy to deal with first, the build can’t die in cruci and always get 4 cruci clear in one duration of the buffs.
Haven’t checked yet, I don’t play SR anymore. Should be good with a bit more adjustment for tankiness like I explained in overview.
One of my favorite build and finally ready to be posted. Enjoy…