[1.1.6.2] The Sparkiest Cyclone! Lightning Druid caster max damage setup

Is this build still viable with some tweaks or is it really dead because of the cindertouch nerf?

Losing a bit conversion from Fire to Lightning where built is 95% cold + lightning based?
I doubt Neryā€™s going to spot any difference.

Seriously, thereā€™s a little Fire damage in Cinderwind and Elemental Storm and thatā€™s it.
Even +Fire to Wind Devil is fully converted by skill modifier
So weā€™re losing maybe like a 1/5 of damage portion that is tiny to begin with.
Seriously, people have like an automated ā€˜build deadā€™ reaction after ā€˜nerfsā€™ before they adjust or check if adjustments are even needed.

Also, what does ā€˜viableā€™ even mean. If the build was super nerfed (itā€™s not by any means, letā€™s just suppose) and went from 5:15 to like 6:30 (hard to imagine though). Would it stop being viable?

1 Like

By viable I mean if the change didnā€™t significantly decreased the efficiency of the build. I can see it being just a small nerf but Iā€™m just checking if anyone tested it or knows better than me.

1 Like

Yes @tqFan is right, damage difference is small. In terms of Crucible, you will be surrounded by enemies even faster, so success rate depends on skill level, but damage will still be huge.

1 Like