[1.1.6.2] The Sparkiest Cyclone! Lightning Druid caster max damage setup

If you’re gonna play with fire, be sure to have an extinguisher around for burns as bad as these!

2 Likes

As i said before, rellying on your build and abilities and not 3rd stuff.

That doesn’t make sense. If you want an optimal farming buff/banners model 4+3 is the choice. It’s safer and it’s about the same speed (or still faster in most cases).

If you want to rely on your build and abilities then why use buffs and banners at all?

Balance towards several debuffs applied at once. Rest is up to me.

Doesn’t really matter if it’s 4+3 or 3+1 for farming, because the difference between getting rained down by legendaries once in 5:30 or 6 minutes is absolutely trivial.

2 Likes

You actually believe lee’s statement about farming efficiency or what? Lets face it, nobody gives a damn about farming efficiency, its all about how fast can it go.

1 Like

I feel bad for Nery that the thread went off-topic like this. But…

3 Likes

I’m sorry I pointed at the elephant in the room.

I do that to other people’s sometimes(trying to avoid it ofc), so whatever :smile:

I would say beacons are slightly better for most builds, for some melee banner is still good.

Stormcaller beacons are improving slightly the clear rate, they help you to delete some nasty minor mobs/heroes before they can debuff you.

2 Likes

Also on the topic on Banner vs Beacons, definitely steering towards beacons on Pets too.

1 Like

Yay! My favorite topic!

Chill. I couldn’t do that time even during Cyclone’s prime. Shoot did all my runs for me. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But frankly results on elementalist do not speak for or against the argument that Devils were overnerfed. Cyclomentalist is so overloaded with synergy that it’s not shaman or demo or any one thing doing the lifting.

And yeah beacons are better. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s the only way to really measure the build. Noone gives a damn about how fast a build can go in Crucible, it’s just a bit of dick measuring contest between us, builders. I like when Plasmo or Banana take my build on a wild sub-5 minute ride while glassifying it as much as possible. But I fully realise that is not sustainable, that’s why I build for build’s longevity and balance.

I didnt say beacons are bad and i think its pretty clear what i meant ;). About wind devils, dunno man, they felt pretty strong.

It surprises me that you say that since i dont recall people asking about farming efficiency, instead all i hear and see is “how fast can it go? / is it a 5 min? Etc.”

bacon
guys we’ve been through this before, it’s bacon towers

3 Likes

Initially, I think mad_lee was trying to argue that there is currently a problem with builds using items w/ Wind Devil modifiers because he probably thinks Wind Devils should be the focal point and be the skill carrying/making the build good - which they aren’t.

Nor should they have to be … so I find no reason to discredit you or people actually making use of:

• Demolitionist as a great active skill mastery w/ the Shaman as a support mastery
  • Arcanist as a great support mastery to enable stuff like Chain Lightning

1 Like

Partially agree with you, to the point where the set is dedicated for wind devils and thermites but for sure you cant expect godly results rellying just on them.

1 Like

What? Again M_L Cyclone wars? I thought it would be ended someday ))

1 Like

Never! :smiley:

Excellent build Nery.

In the future i will do it.

2 Likes